Buying from US - Best Deals - Discussion Thread

Is there any coupon available for ebay.COM ?? Couldn't find any.

Usually, no. Unless you get a gift voucher or something. eBay has once sent me a $5 coupon as there was a dispute with my first purchase.

If you register an account in eBay US directly, you can enable eBay Bucks through which you will get a cash-back of about 2% for all your eBay purchases.

Looks good to me as I can still login with my shoponline credentials.Moreover their main site was down for some days so probably they were migrating to this.

Thanks for the confirmation. I requested a quote, and the first time I got this reply via email:

Thank you for inquiry, but we are unable to provide a quote for this item on ebay.in GEB.

Feel free to submit an inquiry for another item or from a different website.

I probably made a mistake and gave them an ebay.IN link because I had multiple tabs in my browser open. So I sent them a request second time, making sure that I gave them the ebay.COM link (and not ebay.in). I got the same reply. :unsure:

While on the topic of GEB, when I use their online cost calculator, I get a estimate that is almost 1000 bucks cheaper than ebay.in Global Easy Buy. Since Shopabroadonline's costing seems to be better, I want to use their services, but want a real quote and not something generated by their website. Maybe I should call them and follow up.

They do not get stuff which is listed by them on eBay. If the item you mentioned is being sold by them on eBay.in GEB, they won't give you a quote.

No need to get a quote Just use their online cost estimator(make sure to mark weight and category correctly) and make the payment.
Atleast this is what I did and I got my product(One time I even got an estimated cost greater than my payment but I ignored their mail and still got my product)

They do not get stuff which is listed by them on eBay. If the item you mentioned is being sold by them on eBay.in GEB, they won't give you a quote.

Oh so they meant:

Thank you for inquiry, but we are unable to provide a quote for this item as we are selling it on ebay.in GEB.

Feel free to submit an inquiry for another item or from a different website.

So I went to GEB and checked for the exact same item. It is ICCworld that is selling on GEB. Confused :unsure:

Got a quotation of 5.6k for this from ishopinternational.

Item price, local shipping, taxes: Rs. 4,480

International Shipping: Rs. 504

Duty, Taxes, & Fees: Rs. 880
- DISCOUNT - Rs. 200

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TOTAL Rs. 5,662

Still worth it? Considering this one has only 3k cycles?

Got a quotation of 5.6k for this from ishopinternational.

Item price, local shipping, taxes: Rs. 4,480

International Shipping: Rs. 504

Duty, Taxes, & Fees: Rs. 880
- DISCOUNT - Rs. 200

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TOTAL Rs. 5,662

Still worth it? Considering this one has only 3k cycles?

I doubt it is worth at that price point. It may be better to wait for prices of other ssd's to go down.

Back