Battlefield 3 - Discussion Thread

...ain't the close quaters supposed to be out today???
..and what about the premium membership for us indians, any news on that?

Answering my own question :)

It will be available after 2:30 AM tonite, ie 5 June 2012. Well atleast thats what EA site says.

battlefield 3 premium is out n available on origin for 1499, bt close quaters would be available for pc gamers on 12th june with premium and stand alone on 19th june.

its recommend i guess if u plan to buy all the up-coming expansion packs, cos i guess they would be individually priced ard the same price as the back to karkand expansion pack which is 599

I am buying premium for sure, because four new expansion packs priced each at 500 rupees=500X4 i.e 2000 rupees + cost of B2K(if you dont have it like me) i.e 300 turns out total of 2300
But I have a doubt, on the buy now page it mentions only B2K and CQ, does that mean other packs are not included?

I am buying premium for sure, because four new expansion packs priced each at 500 rupees=500X4 i.e 2000 rupees + cost of B2K(if you dont have it like me) i.e 300 turns out total of 2300
But I have a doubt, on the buy now page it mentions only B2K and CQ, does that mean other packs are not included?

no worries you will get all dlc . But you can access b2k and CQ for now as future dlc date is not planned .

Guys what about for people who already have B2k why are they charging for that.

Same money man !! no advantage to old bf3 limited edition users

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

Got Premium Bundle for Rs.1499
#iittopper you can both for 750+1499=Rs.2249
I already have bf3 limited edition . So for me its 16 map @ 1499 . not sure if it is worth it.

Back