Battlefield 3 - Discussion Thread

after getting premium also I got this error. before also I had this.

this occurs because servers can set queue limit. so if the queue reaches the set limit (say 4, 5 or even 0), you will get the message as 'server is full'. even happens if some slots are reserved for VIP members decided by server admin (probably people who are paying for the server)

_

That means if the admin has set limit to 0 then there will be no queues at all
They have done so many patches still haven't fixed this
bf3 2012-06-06 00-09-37-47.jpg

If you see the related video the maps has fking seven maps in conquest, how big it must be!!!
I will get premium once my MX518 comes back from RMA

hey guys. Played last night after update. I found the game play was smooth though some guns lost their fire power. The woorst part is there is no server in india to play online. All western servers having high ping. Sad to see that EA selling games in india but hardly providing server support. what do you guys say about this?

When I proceed to buy BF3 premium, it shows only

• Battlefield 3â„¢: Close Quarters
  • Battlefield 3 Back to Karkand Expansion Pack (I already have this)

What about the other DLC's?

When I proceed to buy BF3 premium, it shows only

• Battlefield 3â„¢: Close Quarters
  • Battlefield 3 Back to Karkand Expansion Pack (I already have this)

What about the other DLC's?

This is alright as only 2 Dlc packs are available as of till date but you will get all other maps in coming months

Btw are you getting premium..?

Lol Reyez, you were the multiplayer fanatic around here. Now you're not even playing the most popular MP shooter around. :p

TBH, I'm also a bit bored of BF3 after 100 hours. Too much of the same. Need more variety. :| Getting Max Payne 3. :D

P.S. Lots of gaming threads bumped today

Guys what are your ping times to SG and HK ,TH severs from 9pm yesterday my pings for singpore have gone from 45 to 136ms

45 ping is downright amazing, but 136 is also playable, IMO ping upto 150 is good for playing and upto 130 for sniping, I have one question, all of whom who bought premium did anyone used(or tried) a Indian debit card on Origin, I am getting reports that Indian debit cards dont work?

lol this premium is such a ripoff. I'm happy with vanilla BF3 IF i ever play it again.
no way near a rip-off. if one is going to get all the dlcs anyway premium is a good deal. it's just over-the-top branding that's annoying.
your ISP is the one actually ripping you off and giving terrible pings everywhere :bleh:

45 ping is downright amazing, but 136 is also playable, IMO ping upto 150 is good for playing and upto 130 for sniping, I have one question, all of whom who bought premium did anyone used(or tried) a Indian debit card on Origin, I am getting reports that Indian debit cards dont work?
yeah debit cards dont work. few guys in the thinkdigit forum used the debitcards in entropay.com to create vcc and used that to purchase in origin.

_

Indian Debit cards dont work. Actually it doesnt go on the verification page for these cards. IMO EA should have had more security in Credit card transactions.
I have one question, all of whom who bought premium did anyone used(or tried) a Indian debit card on Origin, I am getting reports that Indian debit cards dont work?

You got 45ms pings? Amazing.
I get 300+, and that's the reason i don't play anymore.

Well my ISP gets its bandwidth from reliance via fiber optic and then from my ISP server again it comes via fiber optic to my house,the best ping times i have had was 39ms,but now its all above 130ms.

lol this premium is such a ripoff. I'm happy with vanilla BF3 IF i ever play it again.

You'd get it for half the price in india, how is that a rip off? :|
And almost half of the stock maps are pretty bland compared to the B2K ones, and you'd get Armored kill too..biggest maps in the battlefield history :D

Well, B2k, close quarters, Armored kill are not just 'map packs' are they? They've got extra weapons, vehicles, and new modes...more like Expansions packs unlike Call of Duty's 'only maps' kind of map packs and thats called a rip off ;)

Back