Battlefield 3 - Discussion Thread

Hey Allrounder,

We have played together quite a few times, not sure if you have noticed, its been great fun, but I guess we are stuck to TDM, and should really get into Rush and Conquest.

Ya I have seen you many times in same server, I play conquest primarily on Metro, I am trying out big maps now, Noshar canals and seine crossing are my favorites in big maps, I mainly play rust on them, also trying out vehicles, I have learned one is no pro player if you play only on Metro

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

600ms..

Sigh, Hate this... BSNL..

You get that ping for Singapore servers, try for UK, Germany, Austrlia servers, few of my friends have pings like 100-150 for these countries and 400+ singapore, due BSNLs crappy routing procedures

Hope you filtered by distance and then checked the ping

I'm not new to this you know :)

UK, Germany, Austrlia servers, few of my friends have pings like 100-150 for these countries and 400+ singapore

Yes I know that too

Sigh, I'm an old TF2 player, and before that used to play UrT online. Online gaming since 2008. !!

Anyways, wish I had BEAM, but parents had already fixed BSNL. Dammit!

Bad luck.,

I'm not new to this you know :)

Yes I know that too

Sigh, I'm an old TF2 player, and before that used to play UrT online. Online gaming since 2008. !!

Anyways, wish I had BEAM, but parents had already fixed BSNL. Dammit!

Bad luck.,

Lol, alright mate just making sure. Beam is kick @ss, too bad you are stuck with BSNL.

Does anyone here is suffering from Stats losses and shit like that...?

I have reached Level 70 on Monday and it also shown the report and achievements but my actual level is still showing Level 69 ....I mean WTF is happening since post Double XP weekend :mad:
These days we are facing many bugs and glitches during the game...This is shit...I am fed up with DICE :no2:

Got MVP 3 Ribbon in 64 player Operation Metro. :D Really gotten better at this game. M16A3 is my favorite weapon.

Unfortunately the stats didn't update and all that score gone to waste. :(

Does anyone here is suffering from Stats losses and shit like that...?

I have reached Level 70 on Monday and it also shown the report and achievements but my actual level is still showing Level 69 ....I mean WTF is happening since post Double XP weekend :mad:
These days we are facing many bugs and glitches during the game...This is shit...I am fed up with DICE :no2:

Ya I was service star 7 ranked up service star 8 after playing Metro but Battlelog didnt show it, it was only after 3 matches it showed the update, also after one match my kills for SV98 were not counted
Yep bugs and glitches are also there, in TDM sometimes I get spawned in right middle of the enemies or their base:annoyed:, Also there's a new glitch in Metro, you can spawn in the third floor of the buildings which is not accessible through stairs and players are setting up spawn points in high sky by using MAV, hope DICE fixes it soon

yeah many are facing the stats not updating issue. also me.

unlocked 2 scopes for svd 2 days back, it also came in the kill feed along with service star and a medal. but yesterday they are still in upcoming unlocks xD and saw stats not updated.

_

Massive Battlefield 3 update goes live June 4-5

The Battlefield Blog | Massive Battlefield 3 update goes live June 4-5

We are very happy to present the contents of our next Battlefield 3 game update! This is a big one, rolling out June 4-5. Read on for the full details, including a solution to the M26 dart issue, reduced suppression, and the introduction of colorblind support on console.
The next Battlefield 3 update goes live June 4-5 on all formats. As usual, the period between the last update and this upcoming one has been spent listening to our community, tweaking parameters, balancing performance, and eliminating issues that we have found with your help. In short, the June update will make sure Battlefield 3 plays even better.[...]

:hail:

_

Back