Battlefield 3 - Discussion Thread

one correction.. you need to start downloading and let it complete atleast 0.01 percent and then copy the files.. otherwise it will give the error.. this is because origin will start downloading by creating the bf3 folder which is necessary for this action..

I think I had done the same thing, but I forgot if I had started the download so didn't mention it. Had reinstalled my OS the other day so had to copy BF3 folder to avoid reinstalling the whole thing.

Origin really needs to have a backup feature.
<

one correction.. you need to start downloading and let it complete atleast 0.01 percent and then copy the files.. otherwise it will give the error.. this is because origin will start downloading by creating the bf3 folder which is necessary for this action..

yeh that works.. it jumped directly from 0.01% to 99% and took some time for going 100%... thanks

For assualt Aek/m416/famas are good.

And nearly every engi gun is epic
<
my favourite as of now is the AKS-74u.. awesome gun.. but for spread fire i like the LMG... man that thing fires like crazy!!! still have to unlock FAMAS
<
I hate the burst fire ones.. too cumbersome and useless...

Nearly all engi guns are crap.....period..
not really dude.. why the hatred
<
whats your favourite gun by the way??

Well, spent a lot of time as an engineer using the scar and the a91 and got my ass handed to me in most games. Mainly TDM. Then moved on to assult and have not looked back since. I play Assult/support most of the times now and also started playing a bit of sniper, but am still trying to adjust to the playing style.

For assult, I like the AEK...best gun there is for me atleast and for my playing style. Am trying different guns, mainly to unlock everything and I like some of the other guns as well, but still go back to AEK when ever I can.

Really
<
.. ask me....

Now tell whats your favourite
<

Well, spent a lot of time as an engineer using the scar and the a91 and got my ass handed to me in most games. Mainly TDM. Then moved on to assult and have not looked back since. I play Assult/support most of the times now and also started playing a bit of sniper, but am still trying to adjust to the playing style.

For assult, I like the AEK...best gun there is for me atleast and for my playing style. Am trying different guns, mainly to unlock everything and I like some of the other guns as well, but still go back to AEK when ever I can.

so whats the best gun in engineer class expertji
<

Well P90 is more of an unlock for all gun and not an engi gun and so is the AS VAL. I used to use the scar when I first started and then they nerfed it.,..I dont know if its any good anymore.

But try shooting guys a bit far away with Engineer guns and its very difficult to get a kill. With Assault you will find it way easier. Anyway, I guess everyone has their own play style and mine may be a bit different from yours.

BTW, I tried the buck a few days ago and had a major time going around killing dudes with it. Its a great weapon, one shot one kill....cant get easier...lol. It was a Noshar TDM, without shotgun, so had to try something else.

Sniper, I still suck at it and am trying very hard to get the hang of it. The problem is with my playstyle, I try to get into the action all the time and then have only my pistol to keep me company on one on one face offs. have to probably curb my playing style to get a hang of it. But first I need to get one star for support.

Sniper, I still suck at it and am trying very hard to get the hang of it. The problem is with my playstyle, I try to get into the action all the time and then have only my pistol to keep me company on one on one face offs. have to probably curb my playing style to get a hang of it. But first I need to get one star for support.

U might be using the wrong sniper rifle. Try for the sniper from the first achievement of back to karkand. Club it with a acog and sliencer. U can get into the thick of action a bit more than normal snipers.

Burstfire guns have helped me work on my playing style majorly. I used to spray a lot before I gave burstfire guns a serious looksee. Has now taught me the value of improved accuracy.

Simply getting used to an effective playstyle with burstfire guns has also improved my game with other fully auto guns.

I used to play Conquest Operation Metro for first couple of weeks to get an idea of weapons and classes. Now i play TDM on maps like Noshashr Canals, Seine Crossing etc. Getting good amount of kills as well. One thing, I still can't play well on maps like Caspian Border and other fly maps.
<
Need to polish my skills, learn the maps and find better spots. I do play well as Support, Assault. Recently I started playing Engi, Sniper.

What is the best weapon for Engi and Sniper? I play with SVD with suppressor for Sniper class, it does pretty well job.

musts be temp problem, also happens to me sometimes

I had an idea, now it's humilating to be knifed in BF3 and me(+all rookies) get knifed sometimes, so how about we can write something like "you are son of a bi**h", "suck my c*c*" etc etc on the tags

Is this possible?

Back