Battlefield 3 - Discussion Thread

two servers are back up.I dont see anything more coming!

I don't even see India in Region list
<
What are the IP addresses by the way?

Got lucky yest. Got <100 ping to some HK servers
<
... But still i hate having to play with noobs who dont even get it when u curse them
<

found those deviant gaming names. these guys also have servers in singapore.

There are Currently 6 dG|Server, add them to your Favs.

Server1.dG|Alpha [Caspian Firestorm-24X7][1p start][deviant-gaming.in]

Server2.dG|Beta[Damavandphobia 24X7][1p start][deviant-gaming.in]

Server3.dG|Gamma [Metrophobia-24X7][1p-Start][deviant-gaming.in]

Server4.dG|Delta [Squadophobia-24X7][1p start][deviant-gaming.in]

Server5.dG|Omega [TDMphobia-24X7][1p start] [deviant-gaming.in]

Server6 dG|Epsilon [TDMphobia-24X7][deviant-gaming.in]

If you have played on these servers, check your XLRstats,

at deviant-gaming.in

Anyone can join us.

Support us by adding our tag and play.

_

Hello everybody, another day I was surfing the Youtube for some funny BF3 videos, and came across the MAV roadkill videos, and further searching I found that you can kill many enemies by the combo of MAV+C4, and found this really funny video

MONTAGEE (BF3 MAV Trolling)

Now I wanted to know, that MAV is for recon and C4 for support, and if the recon and support get together, but how can the support see through MAV, I have not unlocked MAV yet but from videos I am assuming that only recon can see through it, so whats the explanation?

Also I wanted to know how do you complete assignments in BF3?

placing c4 on mav has been patched already I guess. anyway.. explanation is communication
<

assignments? just normal playing. tell what assignments you have difficulty in completing ?

_

Yep was thinking the same, communication between the two

My assignments are not getting completed, for example, to get famas you have to give 10 revives and 10 heals, and I am pretty sure I atleast revive 10 team-mates(my revive score is 453)

Does it mean you have to complete this in one single game?

Not required. But i think u have to achieve 10 revives after you have started with the new maps. Trouble i am having is with the engineer ones. Hard to kill someone with the blow torch.

Yep was thinking the same, communication between the two

My assignments are not getting completed, for example, to get famas you have to give 10 revives and 10 heals, and I am pretty sure I atleast revive 10 team-mates(my revive score is 453)

Does it mean you have to complete this in one single game?

do you have B2K ?

_

Not required. But i think u have to achieve 10 revives after you have started with the new maps. Trouble i am having is with the engineer ones. Hard to kill someone with the blow torch.

It would be easier if there would be stun grenades like COD in BF3, that you can stun and then kill with blow torch!!!
<

Hey guys, am reinstalling bf3. I have saved the old games folder ...origin games.

Which part do I need to copy to not download the whole update again?

Back