Battlefield 3 - Discussion Thread

mrcool63

Adept
Nov 4, 2007
Done with 4gb download and tried playing campaign maps and seems I am no good for games as not able to play much at easy lvl seems I will dead if I enter real time playing like hell

It seems like that always, but you will not improve much playing campaign.. trust me i finished it and i still suck
<
play one or two and jump into multiplayer.. you will get killed initially but will later get the hang of it
<

iittopper

Adept
Oct 27, 2011
Ofcourse bro legit.... do origin will automatically recognize it as installed game??

not running... itz saying invalid licence . Reason code = missing dll:dxgi.dll function :create DXGI factory... can u guide me how to copy it...

I thnk origin iz thinking that the serial key is of my friend.... now where should i put my serial key.....???

chiragsthakur

Skilled
Apr 20, 2011
Mumbai
That DVD doesnt have serial key with it bro, so origin wont think that its your friends account...

I hope everything was formatted including origin and bf3 saved profile.

Insert the DVD, it will first tell to you to install origin, go ahead with the installation. Then login in origin with your account id and then it will show the games on your account... It will say ready to install... Click on it, give the drive path and let it install...

iittopper

Adept
Oct 27, 2011
actually i dont want to install the game + 4 gb update for back to karkand.... due to slow downloading speed... so i thought i will copy my friend bf3 folder....

viralbug

Skilled
Mar 7, 2007
Navi Mumbai
You don't need to download the whole thing again.

Install Origin and login to your account. Exit Origin. Copy the Battlefield 3 folder in Origin Games. Don't copy any other folder. Start Origin and install.

iittopper

Adept
Oct 27, 2011

Install Origin and login to your account. Exit Origin. Copy the Battlefield 3 folder in Origin Games. Don't copy any other folder. Start Origin and install.
Yeh done the same thing... but still error is coming..

mrcool63

Adept
Nov 4, 2007

one correction.. you need to start downloading and let it complete atleast 0.01 percent and then copy the files.. otherwise it will give the error.. this is because origin will start downloading by creating the bf3 folder which is necessary for this action..