Bad Company II : Initial Impressions

^^ Mortar is the best ever.... Best for killing enemies camping, hiding behind some rock, vehicle destruction as it kills the engi repairing the vehicle

To use it

1) View thru the binoculars

2) Press left mouse button

3) Keep it pressed until the lock completes (when it completes the half circle)....

4) Its direct line of sight so if some player or thing such as a tank moves in front of the view the lock cycle will restart as it focuses on wht is closest...

5) Can be used to destroy buildings to destroy mcoms... :)

I dunno man........ I am playing on servers that sometimes give an average ping of 300 ms and I cant feel any lag. This is the most optimised game ever.....
Anyways, people who wanna play with me can generally find me in GOF, ATiClan (not the amd wala ati, but arctic something something), or in some Taiwanese servers. The reason why I usually play on american servers is because, these people speak in english while, the people on TW servers speak in some chowmein language that I dont understand..

already reached 26th rank with a k/d ratio of 1.2x :p

Is the friend request thing fixed now? I've added most of you people just now. Someone please confirm :)

^ Good to know you'r not the test subject any more. Cant seem to get a good KD ratio lol i always end up being the jehadi lol but a good game on the hardcore servers really help

Holy mother of God............ Look at your k/d ratio...... Makes my ratio feel like an ass in front of cindrella............. I gotta giddy up........... Off to battlefield I go.......

baccilus said:
K/D ratio moh maya hai. This a team-based game. It is not Counter strike.

*Khatte Angoor alert*

That does'nt mean you go outright and get yourself killed :p

Your team suffers a hell lot if you keep dying in any mode of the game.

Edit : played a few super rounds. Pwning all EU guys :p Proudly wearing IND clan tag :lol:

Looking forward to a TE BC2 meet on a common server and form a few squads and squat some soldier, shall we ?

chhangte said:
Didnt see you come online in a while now ??

I play nearly everyday, even if I just have around 30-40 minutes.

|Anish| said:
That does'nt mean you go outright and get yourself killed :p

Your team suffers a hell lot if you keep dying in any mode of the game.

Edit : played a few super rounds. Pwning all EU guys :p Proudly wearing IND clan tag :lol:

Looking forward to a TE BC2 meet on a common server and form a few squads and squat some soldier, shall we ?

I love to play support, medic being my favorite class. Just throwing the med kit around and reviving the teammates. But I end up dying more than killing. Now I am trying my hand at recon class.

the best gun i've used is the M60 with the 4x zoom. Shooting in short burst gives you deadly accuracy.

Oh and try your hand with the XMP & AEK (assault) guns with the addon zooms. Superb accuracy when you shoot in short bursts!

@ chhanga : I am no more the test subject (literally) for others now :p

|Anish| said:
the best gun i've used is the M60 with the 4x zoom. Shooting in short burst gives you deadly accuracy.
Oh and try your hand with the XMP & AEK (assault) guns with the addon zooms. Superb accuracy when you shoot in short bursts!

Try this on the hardcore servers !

M16 + Mag ammo + 4x pwns too

^^ Not all, some still allow Indians to play. I will try to note down the server names next time I log in. Too much work these days :(

If anyone has any other server in mind, please list them...

Back