Y u gimme high pings?

Reached Rank 50 about 3 days back!

OverlorD said:
Ey, ReyeZ. I killed joo many times. But only problem is u iz spam CG! >:|

Now I am getting ~400ms ping to RCDC... :(

And to Wargs also ~350ms ping. :(

Internet

Y u gimme high pings?

I spam cg? Haven't used CG since 10 months when i got it's platinum! Dude you're confusing me with someone else! What's your ingame name anyway?

Reyez? You pulled an AT3 on me some days back when I was finishing you off in a game of Rush some days back. Thanks to RCDC we both died :lol: .....

RD274 said:
Reyez? You pulled an AT3 on me some days back when I was finishing you off in a game of Rush some days back. Thanks to RCDC we both died :lol: .....

That might very well be true but i REALLY do not use them a lot!! And that's what i am saying you can check my starts to confirm! And as for AT4, i don't think i even have a silver start for that!

@ReyeZ: I know you don't spam re. :p

Taking everything seriously... -.-"

Just that whenever I was killed it was from a rocket launcher in that specific game and invariably it was you shooting the rockets. :p

guys is there any problem with autoupdating.whenever i autoupdate it downloads half the file and says there is an error in network connection file not found.

yes you can install actually that 2GB patch has all update in it . i do many time remove then re-install it again and then update it using 2GB patch which had downloaded and games run fine

^^Alright what about vietnam then anyone playing it.
I generally dont like this forced business strategy of EA.I dont have anything against BF but EA..

Back