Bad Company 2 TechEnclave Clan

People join ANY server and then that server gets populated. You might seen a jam packed RCDC one day on another you'll see everyone in WARGS on the third you might see crowd in the XNK Clan Server.

Just set your region to Asia in the Server Browser and then hit the PING button on the top to list all servers by ping. Join the server which have players and lowest ping.... simple as that

Just finished installing BC2 and found only 1 server (XNK) that too with a 350+ ping.

What happened to the RCDC server and the other Indian BSN servers?

Any idea guys?

The Indian servers have been down since the weekend, some upgrades or something I think.
There are tonnes of them with less than 150 ms Ping, but in SG or so....
I have been meeting lotsa Indians lately there as well...will post the IPs if needed once home...
Will be on BC2 after 9:30 or so....
If you like Add me to steam ID: Bhopali
Just set your region to Asia in the Server Browser and then hit the PING button on the top to list all servers by ping. Join the server which have players and lowest ping.... simple as that

It is actually as simple as that....unless you are having some connection issues....

^^ I dont even use any filter except for Hardcore, and Empty....

It takes a bit of time but populates a lot of servers, some are fast enough....

Also sometimes the servers you are looking for are FULL so,

if you still wanna get in there just add yourself to the queue and wait a few minutes....

That's why I don't use the FULL filter while searching the Servers....

Infected said:
There are tonnes of them with less than 150 ms Ping, but in SG or so....

From what I recall the Saluzi TH and Fragnetic SG servers used to be region restricted for Indians. Has this changed lately? Can Indians play on those servers now?

Also keep in mind that what you see in the browser is NOT the in-game ping. At least thats how it was when I was playing a year ago. At that time, in-game ping was calculated differently using the formula -

<your network ping> + <server events timer 33ms> + <client side input lag/physics engine 33ms> + <your network ping>

So if your BC2 browser shows your ping as 150, your in-game ping will be -

150 + 33 + 33 + 150 =366.

In short, double your browser ping and add 66 for your in-game ping.

I would personally not consider a 366 in-game ping acceptable though it is certainly "playable".

Also keep in mind that servers may also have "high latency" checks so if your current ping is above their allowed limit you will get auto kicked there as well.

Its Gamers SG or something has decent ping too...

I'll dont remember exactly, I was able to check but aint the indian servers up yet?

Destroy a building with people in it. Simple as that. Its possible to do this to an already weak structure if you have C4 or RL but this is much more easier with tanks due to their unlimited ammo. Just sit in a tank and spam away.

Be warned though, when a building comes down it can kill your team mates as well (obv :p )

I am getting this message from the last few days "connection to the server lost.check your connection and retry again".even most of the servers shows empty what might be the problem.

Back