Bad Company 2 TechEnclave Clan

Aman27deep said:
Warg clan server or something!

Played in this server for some time today,. But my net kept disconnecting due to voltage fluctuation and my modem getting restarted. Was getting great ping to this server. Just 112ms which is exceptional for BSNL.

baccilus said:
Played in this server for some time today,. But my net kept disconnecting due to voltage fluctuation and my modem getting restarted. Was getting great ping to this server. Just 112ms which is exceptional for BSNL.
Cause ur in C'ghar. Close to Delhi where the server is hosted. Looking forward to own you guys but i'm outta station, be back soon :p

One of the best FPS multiplayer in the world and we can't even find a server here in India :-(. I guess the same thing will happen with BF3 too. Next time there is a discount on Counter strike in steam, I will buy that instead....

Aman27deep said:
That's why i'm planning to get reliance wimax now :( Atleast i'll get some taiwanese servers to play on *cries*
Use it for some time before getting your BSNL disconnected. It is very hard to get a BSNL connection again. Or just get the BSNL connection changed to Rs 250 one for some time.

baccilus said:
Use it for some time before getting your BSNL disconnected. It is very hard to get a BSNL connection again. Or just get the BSNL connection changed to Rs 250 one for some time.
That IS true, i might do that only. To gimme my connection i had to wait like 2-3 months :O

hitman02in said:
1 xnk and 1 whx player caught hacking by pb.

xnk tanveer and whx crystal 211.

2 more for the hall of shame.

Tanveer

crystal

i never though tanveer was a hacker

really people should enjoy this game . instead of spoiling with these cheap trick

mastersquall said:
i never though tanveer was a hacker

really people should enjoy this game . instead of spoiling with these cheap trick
They ruin their and other people's game. Tanveer the shameless guy is now playing CSS, i bet he hacks even there.

I just got an email from
em.ea.com
stating that my password has been reset to ensure safety and I must click the enclosed link to reset it. Has anyone got similar email? I just hope it's not a phishing email or something.

i could not log into my bfbc2 and EA website only after i reset the password from there site and changed my password then only i was able to play bfbc2 at night

baccilus said:
I just got an email from stating that my password has been reset to ensure safety and I must click the enclosed link to reset it. Has anyone got similar email? I just hope it's not a phishing email or something.
I got it too, don't worry.

baccilus said:
I just got an email from stating that my password has been reset to ensure safety and I must click the enclosed link to reset it. Has anyone got similar email? I just hope it's not a phishing email or something.

I got one too several days ago after Bioware was hacked. The email was from Aaryn Flynn, Studio GM of BioWare Edmonton. The email stated (among other things) -

"As is becoming standard practice, EA is recommending that you change your password, especially if "your username, email address and/or password on your EA account are similar to those you use on other sites."

Email was genuine - there was an article on it on Shack as well. Link to article -

BioWare hacked, EA information compromised - Shacknews.com

So if its a similar email, it should be safe.

Back