Assassin's Creed III - Discussion Thread

aman it gets better midway but dont expect miracles, the game just sucks.... just finish n be done with it hahahaha

Dunno what to say - I lost my patience with this game, and the last time that happened was with a pile of sh*t game called Dante's Inferno.

But i'll give it a retry, in late May/Early June. Not now - no chance.

This is by far the worst game I have played in last two years Period

I haven't played the past titles of the series so can't talk about the whole series but this one is just awful.

I prefer stealth genre over others and someone told me that AC games are quite good so bought it. I am not sure but I think at least 66% of the game don't need any stealth at all. The most you need to do is not get detected which is not always needed to complete the mission. There is this eavesdropping thing but they didn't used it to its full potential, could've been better. No offense to any AC btw.

Next up Hitman Absolution. Hope it is better.

P.S.: It is a really annoying game too.

Its you mistake buddy.. AC games aren't fully stealth as you expected it to be.. :) And yeah, u got the worst game of the series rather than picking up the best in the series - AC2

I am trying to play this game, again and again. But every time I launch it, and complete some levels, it just disappoints me again and again. Have played all the three awesome AC2 games, this game is like a punishment. I'm in sequence 9 or 10 - if memory serves me correct.

And, I think, my patience has run out. Not gonna be completing this game, until one of you can convince me to.

I am trying to play this game, again and again. But every time I launch it, and complete some levels, it just disappoints me again and again. Have played all the three awesome AC2 games, this game is like a punishment. I'm in sequence 9 or 10 - if memory serves me correct.

And, I think, my patience has run out. Not gonna be completing this game, until one of you can convince me to.
Couldn't agree more. I think the core problem lies with the uninspiring main protagonist. I just couldn't care for Connor.

I was a big AC2 fan but this game looked bland and boring since the first time they showed gameplay i skipped this one entirely. They had many ideas but failed to implement them properly plus the setting was completely uninteresting for me.
Also many of friends complained that this protagonist is the worst they saw all year.

Back