Aliexpress.com - Feedback Thread

sharktale1212

Skilled
May 27, 2008
I asked my seller to reship the item. He is now using Singapore post. Lets see if this works :)
Btw, I see some of the prices on aliexpress, specially for Meizu M3 are simply bordering on extortion.

rdst_1

Skilled
May 10, 2009
I asked my seller to reship the item. He is now using Singapore post. Lets see if this works :)
Btw, I see some of the prices on aliexpress, specially for Meizu M3 are simply bordering on extortion.

Yup. I am so tempted to get the Xiaomi MI3 but it costs $529 and I am not ready to wait for such a long time if I buy something expensive.

raksrules

Elite
Aug 30, 2007
Mumbai
Yup. I am so tempted to get the Xiaomi MI3 but it costs $529 and I am not ready to wait for such a long time if I buy something expensive.

More than waiting it is uncertainty of the package arriving or not.
Ali express does not always help in disputes, at least that is what I read lot in forums on aliexpress.

manucitc

Disciple
Aug 8, 2012
Received the package today in flat 10 days..
For me aliexpress rocks...
No custom was charge and package was in sealed..

raksrules

Elite
Aug 30, 2007
Mumbai
Raised dispute today. Lets see how it goes. The seller needs to approve the dispute. That sucks. I have no clue where my package is.

sharktale1212

Skilled
May 27, 2008
Raised dispute today. Lets see how it goes. The seller needs to approve the dispute. That sucks. I have no clue where my package is.
Did you talk to your seller? I messaged my seller and he was happy to send in a replacement via Singapore Post at no cost.
Edit: Just saw yours was a video player, far more costly than my $40 item. Mybad.

raksrules

Elite
Aug 30, 2007
Mumbai
Did you talk to your seller? I messaged my seller and he was happy to send in a replacement via Singapore Post at no cost.
Edit: Just saw yours was a video player, far more costly than my $40 item. Mybad.

It is actually cheaper than the price you mentioned. But it is not about cost here. I did sent messages to seller but no response and so I opened the dispute. Even if the seller sends replacement, the problem is that the decreasing counter on the website does not get resetted so there is always a chance of the seller scamming you.

sharktale1212

Skilled
May 27, 2008
It is actually cheaper than the price you mentioned. But it is not about cost here. I did sent messages to seller but no response and so I opened the dispute. Even if the seller sends replacement, the problem is that the decreasing counter on the website does not get resetted so there is always a chance of the seller scamming you.
Ah, actually about that. My counter has been increased twice, both times by the seller/aliexpress without my intervention.
When the seller sent me the replacement, the counter reset back to the default 40 days.