Aliexpress.com - Feedback Thread

I asked my seller to reship the item. He is now using Singapore post. Lets see if this works :)
Btw, I see some of the prices on aliexpress, specially for Meizu M3 are simply bordering on extortion.

I asked my seller to reship the item. He is now using Singapore post. Lets see if this works :)
Btw, I see some of the prices on aliexpress, specially for Meizu M3 are simply bordering on extortion.

Yup. I am so tempted to get the Xiaomi MI3 but it costs $529 and I am not ready to wait for such a long time if I buy something expensive.

Yup. I am so tempted to get the Xiaomi MI3 but it costs $529 and I am not ready to wait for such a long time if I buy something expensive.

More than waiting it is uncertainty of the package arriving or not.
Ali express does not always help in disputes, at least that is what I read lot in forums on aliexpress.

Raised dispute today. Lets see how it goes. The seller needs to approve the dispute. That sucks. I have no clue where my package is.
Did you talk to your seller? I messaged my seller and he was happy to send in a replacement via Singapore Post at no cost.
Edit: Just saw yours was a video player, far more costly than my $40 item. Mybad.

Did you talk to your seller? I messaged my seller and he was happy to send in a replacement via Singapore Post at no cost.
Edit: Just saw yours was a video player, far more costly than my $40 item. Mybad.

It is actually cheaper than the price you mentioned. But it is not about cost here. I did sent messages to seller but no response and so I opened the dispute. Even if the seller sends replacement, the problem is that the decreasing counter on the website does not get resetted so there is always a chance of the seller scamming you.

It is actually cheaper than the price you mentioned. But it is not about cost here. I did sent messages to seller but no response and so I opened the dispute. Even if the seller sends replacement, the problem is that the decreasing counter on the website does not get resetted so there is always a chance of the seller scamming you.
Ah, actually about that. My counter has been increased twice, both times by the seller/aliexpress without my intervention.
When the seller sent me the replacement, the counter reset back to the default 40 days.

Back