Airtel 2Mbps Plans announced....!

goku said:
Spoke to airtel CC in Bangalore and they said only 4 new plans were released with 2mbps speeds (check first pic for details).. no new unlimited schemes. :(.. also enquired abt some rumour tht anyone opting for a new 256 kbps unlimited conn wld get 512 kbps for the first 12 months (check the 2nd pic) and they said ther was no such scheme.

I asked them abt any new unlimited plans coming up and they said nope.. :(.. ther goes hope!!
where did u get those pics from??

Crazysah said:
Maybe we should all just shift to TATA Broadband 512 UL plan and then maybe they will have a 512 UL plan.

I guess for all those willing to pay up anything for an unlimited 512Kbps plan can go for Tata Indicom.... The price including tax would be ~2000/- per month...

If Tata is able to sell many of these then maybe others will come up with something like this & maybe there would be lower tariffs in future....

At this time nobody is willing to take a risk 'coz no private player has the infrastructure in place to offer cheap broadband connections so prices would be high... also nobody wants to provide affordable bandwidth... TRAI should made it mandatory for ISP's to give out their bandwidth cost....

but it will take more than a year to see daylight.....:S :S :S

All i want is good pings ... & airtel gives me this .. & BTW .. im on 128 kbps plan :rofl:

30rxhqg.gif

Back