Why our country will never succeed

Just thought of giving this news a wider exposure to public.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ia-in-Madhya-Pradesh/articleshow/12187697.cms

On republic day, an officer gets killed while on his duty exposing the oil mafia.

On Holi, an IPS gets killed while exposing the mining mafia.

Great, thats hows we celebrate our festivals.

We, the citizens, get agitated on short term, but as the time passes, forget such incidences. It's in our blood to just keep watching things unfortunately; looks like the pre-historic slave culture is hard to get rid of. Can anything be ever done? May the mafia, corrupt politicians and the likes burn in hell eternally. Can it be any more sad than the fact that things have to be left to God now?

I whole-heartedly wish the world ends in 2012.

please don't wish the world to come to an end on 2012, i already got many plans for 2013 in my diary
<

India is a mess. God knows how we are supposedly a future superpower with so many internal issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

only reason is that we are all dumbed down and pussified by our faulty bookish education, namesake social values, political correctness and unlimited greed.

_

After saying anything and everything here, I can bet that everyone posting here is just gonna go back and live his own life. That is how it works.
<

@ OP: I am not saying that your views are wrong. Just that nothing is gonna happen over it! I am just being practical.

India is a mess. God knows how we are supposedly a future superpower with so many internal issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As long as we have coalition politics, this will be there.

#mjumrani What happened to your car?

and what's more saddening is that the criminals are not even punished.

only reason is that we are all dumbed down and pussified by our faulty bookish education, namesake social values, political correctness and unlimited greed.

_

and sitting on the couch cursing the world
<

After saying anything and everything here, I can bet that everyone posting here is just gonna go back and live his own life. That is how it works.
<

@ OP: I am not saying that your views are wrong. Just that nothing is gonna happen over it! I am just being practical.

and sitting on the couch cursing the world
<

exactly what i'm saying batman. I'm scared to do anything else beyond that.

_

<

What you said is true upto a certain extent. But consider ....

RTI activist are shot down. Then there is no progress in its investigation due lack of "leads".

I have had first hand experience of the pathetic police. NO DISRESPECT to those who actually do their job, but most of them are simply useless. Charging money for filing an FIR WTF???

My cell phone was stolen, I was only 18 yrs old then and had gone upto Pune's ACP regarding their course of action. All I got was INSTANT CRAP, he says he is quote "Master of mobile chya goshti", well then I said why dont you find my cell, he replies he does not have time while he sufficient time to accept "Diwali Gifts" from V * e *n k y ' s . Then I asked whats their policy on stolen phones, he replies "Thats not my dept" well he was crime branch ACP and last time I checked theft falls in crime dept. Couldnt get a straight answer from that guy.

Before you guys come out bashing on me saying that it was your mobile you should look after it and YOU are responsible, well answer my questions -- how you you feel if your house was broken into and Police just says its house you should have taken appropriate measures?? If someone is murdered or raped then if the Police says you should have taken appropriate measures?

If the common man was able to take care of each and every problem then there would have been no requirement of the Police.

Many of the guys might have witnessed the rate at which vote were going on during municipal elections in Pune @ 5000 per head. As usual no action.

Before you guys come out bashing on me saying that it was your mobile you should look after it and YOU are responsible, well answer my questions -- how you you feel if your house was broken into and Police just says its house you should have taken appropriate measures??

Unfortunately, this is what my fathers friend was told when he was robbed of ~ 6 lakhs in cash + jewellery. And yes, he had not taken adequate security precautions for the same.

Please don't desire to end the world in 2012 , there are other nations as well on this planet other than India.So please don't expect a global Wipe-Out.!!!
<
just kidding.

Well , we need Unity , we need education , we need a Leader to Stand for us . Remember the Craze "Mr.Anna Hazare Ignited for getting the Bill passed ??? People went Crazy and United for him!! I don't know whether its going to be passed or not , but I am pretty much sure that this man shook deep pillars within the roots of current government."!!

We need leaders and actions like these , that can tell the government & let people realise that "We are not bl**dy Slaves , we don't pay Taxes to make sure the $wi$$ bank stays alive!."

well I gotta one more thing to say ,

Actually -->"THe world is like a Mirror , " , " Drive a change in yourself , and you will see the world changed around you!!."

Start with today itself , and try to remove whatever crime and unlawful acts you can , around you.

Please , Don't consider my post as offensive but it's easy to say all the stuff and blame the society, but we never consider ourselves in it while blaming or do we ????

Rishi.

What you said is true upto a certain extent. But consider ....

RTI activist are shot down. Then there is no progress in its investigation due lack of "leads".

^^ I recently had a number of dealings with Dadar Police Station for official work. When it came to cases of RTI activists being killed or beaten, I noticed that most of the so called 'RTI Activists' were in fact blackmailers. They used to collect sensitive information and then extort money from the person against whom the information could spell trouble.

The RTI Act is one of the most misused pieces of legislation. Similarly, Section 498A IPC and the Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act are the other 2 commonly misused pieces of legislation.

And if the RTI activists are using information just to blackmail people with it and extort money, I would rather prefer them being dead. When I ask common people if they have ever used the RTI for any genuine benefit, the reply is almost always negative. In fact, despite being a final year law student who is practicing, I have used the RTI only about a dozen times for some official work.

^ What? So you would rather that the RTI activists die and not expose the people who are culprit? I'm not very informed about how RTI works, but I'm sure that the person who files for RTI is not the only person who gets the information. I've seen departments putting up information from RTI requests on their websites so this extorting thing might not be entirely true.

Either way, I would much rather see the people 'to whom trouble could be spelled with the information' blackmailed and in agony than going about taking system for shit.

Either way, I would much rather see the people 'to whom trouble could be spelled with the information' blackmailed and in agony than going about taking system for shit.

^^ That's your take. I would prefer that the RTI Activist die and suffer in agony. Coz the one against whom information is sought is no doubt a culprit but the so called RTI activist is an even bigger thug who pretends to be a white collar individual and misuses the law meant for public good.

And the information is only given to the applicant and not published as such!

Back