True Blue Jailbreak - Discussion Thread

It will come but only after that they have earned money out of the games; it doesn't make sense to me that you are selling a product where you say it can run games then come saying you need another product to get it running and infact they are so cheap that they can't even afford and buy PSN games and release there eboot which they can,

exactly.. things like these are the reason why tb has been constantly hated by many people..

tb want have a control on the whole ps3 scene, and that would have been justified to some limit if they haven't done things like releasing only discs for some of the games and no eboots..

they already are the single group who are having a crack for the latest games then why overdo it..??

PS: money can't justify all of it. they have also used stuff released by other scene developers who did it for free.

My point is, why buy a product which has limited games EBOOT fixes? If I was certain that all the games (current and future) will have full support, then I wouldn't mind plonking my money. I did that with the first dongle too, but that was affordable and had a good compatibility rate. TB, on the other hand, is a dicey product. At present, I would only like Resistance 3 and Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One to be fixed for 3.55. The latter has an EBOOT fix, while the former doesn't. Since I'm mostly interested in the exclusive titles, I'd be better off without the dongle.

^^ See you must have got an xbox 360 or a good gaming pc to play the other multi platform games. People like me dont. I just got the ps3 to play on. Thats the reason i bought TB so that i can play the current games released. Its not mandatory for you to buy. Its mandatory for people like me.

well, the things is that ps3 offers quiet a good amount of real good exclusives, though it depends..

and yeah, even i haven't got any other console/pc to play games on except the ps3, and i might be buying this dongle when need arises..

#rajveersingh09 dude, noone asking/objecting on your decision of buying tb, it's just that we are discussing about the dongle.. enjoy 4.0 games on the cfw..

Its not about my purchase. Its about everyone else's. Most of the people are buying TB for this reason only. If i could play games in different platforms i would never get TB.

Great news for JB-KING owners.
JB-King can support latest upgrade 2.5 games!!!

1.After upgrade 2.5,JB-King could support all functions of TB2.5

2.JB-King has its true ability to break any updated content and plugging of TB2.X in the future.

3.JB-King can break any disc games of TB,allow players to clone disc on their own.(We may release all of them when update next time)

4.JB-King has ability to release game eboot,which has been modified and only support JB-King.Most important is that we will not use special disc.

5.JB-King price will be easilier approach soon

video link on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jlsy1nfWClE&feature=youtu.be

yeah.. really good news, some competition for tb, i just hope that jbking keep cracking tb updates so there would be some competition and prices fall eventually..

Snap! New Fixes guys. Some real good ones.

Final Fantasy XIII-2 EUR EBOOT PATCH TB PS3-PARADOX

Saint Seiya Sanctuary Battle EBOOT PATCH TB PS3-PARADOX

Kidou Senshi Gundam UC EBOOT PATCH TB PS3-PARADOX

Silent Hill Downpour EBOOT PATCH TB PS3-PARADOX

FIFA Street EBOOT PATCH TB PS3-PARADOX

Blades of Time EBOOT PATCH TB PS3-PARADOX

Birds of Steel EBOOT PATCH TB PS3-PARADOX

Yes in 3days of release!

Some more releases.
<

Tales of Graces F EBOOT PATCH TB PS3-PARADOX

Top Gun Hard Lock EBOOT PATCH TB PS3-PARADOX

Street Fighter X Tekken EUR EBOOT PATCH TB PS3-PARADOX

Snipers Invisible Silent Deadly EBOOT PATCH TB PS3-PARADOX

My point is, why buy a product which has limited games EBOOT fixes? If I was certain that all the games (current and future) will have full support, then I wouldn't mind plonking my money. I did that with the first dongle too, but that was affordable and had a good compatibility rate. TB, on the other hand, is a dicey product. At present, I would only like Resistance 3 and Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One to be fixed for 3.55. The latter has an EBOOT fix, while the former doesn't. Since I'm mostly interested in the exclusive titles, I'd be better off without the dongle.

I am on the same boat as you sir but the deal here is that i have a PS3 plus a Descent Gaming System(Phenom II X6+HD6950) and i believe so do you. So the games like BAC,MW3 etc etc which we can play on our system we dont bother to play it on PS3 and think TB is waste of money(seriously I do) but the case is not the same for Rajveer as he quoted,"[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]People like me dont. I just got the ps3 to play on[/font]". So on what we spend our money like Gpu's and stuff he would rather spend it on a TB Dongle. IMO its a better deal for him to spend 3k on a dongle and play all the latest games rather than spending much more on a PC.

but anyways neither is our system future proof nor is his True Blue so i hope that those people who are against TB...gets it and in no offence.
<

Back