True Blue Jailbreak - Discussion Thread

Ah Okay. Cool.

Aman there's a reason the 'like' button is given. Please use it and avoid one liners like these. That's a humble suggestion!
<

PS: No offense.

NO SPECIAL DISC was ever released for the public . It died before seeing daylight . Also u can play most games by inserting original disc and using TB at the same time . This can be used for those games which don't have eboot available .

NO SPECIAL DISC was ever released for the public . It died before seeing daylight . Also u can play most games by inserting original disc and using TB at the same time . This can be used for those games which don't have eboot available .

You were obviously Misinformed

What special disks are we talking about here? I never heard of any. If you are talking about the BD-R's then Resistance 3 did not come out on it. Only Arkham City , Pes 12 did.

#manuvikram007

you should consider buying it yourself from the mentioned site. Because i do not think a go will be started.

My apologies dinjo.

Here is the Game List of BD-R's

1.FIFA 2012

2.PES 2012

3.Battlefield3

4.ACE COMBAT:ASSAULT HORIZON

5.Driver :san fransisco

6.Resistance 3

7.Sniper: ghost warriors

8.Disgea 4

9.Battman:arkham city

10.Spiderman:Edge of time

My apologies dinjo.

Here is the Game List of BD-R's

1.FIFA 2012

2.PES 2012

3.Battlefield3

4.ACE COMBAT:ASSAULT HORIZON

5.Driver :san fransisco

6.Resistance 3

7.Sniper: ghost warriors

8.Disgea 4

9.Battman:arkham city

10.Spiderman:Edge of time

So these games will never have an EBOOT out?

It will come but only after that they have earned money out of the games; it doesn't make sense to me that you are selling a product where you say it can run games then come saying you need another product to get it running and infact they are so cheap that they can't even afford and buy PSN games and release there eboot which they can,

Back