True Blue Jailbreak - Discussion Thread

well, if rumors are to be believed, they are holding out some eboots just in order to bring out a new dongle, and with the monopoly they have currently, it's not that hard to believe..

though, if they do that, it'd be really unethical.. already charging $60 for a dongle, and then there are clones which are again alleged to have been brought about by the same team.. though i'm not against TB as long as they keep bringing new games' patches and lower the price a bit..

well, if rumors are to be believed, they are holding out some eboots just in order to bring out a new dongle, and with the monopoly they have currently, it's not that hard to believe..

though, if they do that, it'd be really unethical.. already charging $60 for a dongle, and then there are clones which are again alleged to have been brought about by the same team.. though i'm not against TB as long as they keep bringing new games' patches and lower the price a bit..

can you link to this "rumour"? or PM.

can you link to this "rumour"? or PM.

actually, just the day before jb2usb released, rumors started floating on ps3hax, ps3crunch, etc and then jb2usb unveiled on the next day.. you can check out these sites..

a few members posted that the next dongle might be providing psn capability, and that's why they were holding on resistance 2, ff-XII-2, etc..

Also, someone found out that the WhoIS of the tb and jb-king revealed that the address was located in the same city, i don't remember the exact city, but it was somewhere in China..

Well just for a few games i would not have waited to get TB as the games i want to play i have all the eboots for! So its a good buy for me.

ya, it's cool you've bought the tb, do post your review/experience with it, i don't get a lotta time to play video games and there are many games which i haven't played/finished yet which are available on 3.55..

but i'm sure i'm gonna but tb once i complete the backlog..

^^ The people who take out these rumors are just NOBODY's. They do not have anything to give to the scene so they are talking crap. Secondly , TB team is charging 60 bucks for the TB because NONE of the other big teams have been able to release or crack their device or any other forms of firmwares. So its pretty much earned by them. Though 60$ is a bit higher but still its not so bad to play so many games in the cost of One game.

There is a new cheaper True Blue Clone now available in the market now called as JB2USB www.jb2usb.com

Check it out. Available for $19.99.

yes, we have talked about it already.. it doesn't support tb v2.5, so you won't be able to play the newest games patched by tb..

but if you're happy to shell out $20 for older eboots, and don't want the newer ones, then too it's not a bad deal..

I wont be getting it since I have 360 and there aren't any exclusive coming for ps3 and multi games are better on 360 too.

Back