Splinter Cell: Blacklist - Discussion Thread

BL.jpg

Some new concepts implemented. Looking pretty solid.

Btw, I can't remember which game I have seen aiming like this before, but I'm pretty sure I've have played a game before with a similar aiming technique (where you can a select a few targets and then have the main character execute in a quick action sequence). Does anyone remember which game it was?

Conviction!

BTW Pandora tomorrow and Chaos theory were the best of lot! Hated DA and hated Conviction even more! Chaos theory is the best of the lot with so many twists and stealth!

Splinter Cell: Blacklist Release Date Announced

Ubisoft has announced that Splinter Cell: Blacklist will hit stores on August 20, 2013. The news comes via a new trailer released today, which includes the date as well as the fact that Blacklist is now available for pre-order along with bonus content.

Blacklist was originally scheduled for Spring 2013, though a specific release date was never formally announced. The trailer confirms that Blacklist is headed to Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC but offers no indication of the rumored Wii U version.

Source: Splinter Cell: Blacklist Release Date Announced - IGN

Splinter Cell: Blacklist Inauguration Trailer: http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/01/16/splinter-cell-black-list-inauguration-trailer

Oh man... I'm psyched now! It's time to dust off the rubber suit and get immersed into pristine stealth. :)

I want this to be good. If for nothing else but its own future.

UBISOFT do not flush another franchise down the drain. Pretty Please.

Splinter Cell: Blacklist Collector’s Edition comes with a remote controlled plane

A Collector’s Edition for Splinter Cell: Blacklist contains a remote controlled Paladin Multi-Mission Aircraft.

The set includes a copy of the game, the 88-page Splinter Cell Echoes graphic novel, a poster, the co-op map Billionaire’s Yacht, and the Upper Echelon Pack which contains the Dead Coast co-op map, the Gold Sonar Goggles and the Upper Echelon Suit.

The Paladin toy plane is a replica of the drone Sam and his team use in the game, and is “a custom three-channel, dual-motor plane modeled after the in-game mobile headquarters.”

It can be yours for $169.99 when it hits stores in North America on August 20 for PS3 and Xbox 360.

Source: Splinter Cell: Blacklist Collector?s Edition comes with a remote controlled plane | VG247

Splinter Cell: Blacklist - New Gameplay Trailer - Action, Stealth and More!

I just hope you can grab those enemies from behind and interrogate some of them like in the older SC games. That just added so much "believability" of the missions while playing them, specially in Chaos Theory.

I just hope you can grab those enemies from behind and interrogate some of them like in the older SC games. That just added so much "believability" of the missions while playing them, specially in Chaos Theory.

Still remember when Sam offers to give the guys a 'shave' whilst interrogating them. Made the scene so much more connected and as an off-hand remark on the game graphics it hit the right notes. :rofl:

Back