Samsung Wave S8500 India release

rravikantt said:
Can some1 tell me the setting for Airtel GRPS/Mobile Office for Wave8500?
just call airtel CC, they will send u the settings.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Has anyone tried asphalt 5 HD. its available on the apps section, but what is the major difference between the default and the new one.

BTW, has anyone experienced this problem with KIES.

Tejas01 said:
just call airtel CC, they will send u the settings.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Has anyone tried asphalt 5 HD. its available on the apps section, but what is the major difference between the default and the new one.

BTW, has anyone experienced this problem with KIES.

both games are the same and related to your kies problem is your country set to india ?

guys help...... my speaker in the phone is not working......... now whenever anyone calls, the phone just vibrates........ even when i play any music in phone without headphones no sound comes from speakers........

any thing that can be done......????

rravikantt said:
Did anyone ordered this case? I'm facing trouble during the checkout process in otterbox site. Its not accepting my phone no and not proceeding further :(

or is there any other site from which this can be ordered?

Same error with me until I recalled that my credit card had my old number and I never updated it in my a/c. So just enter the correct pincode and phone number (the ones linked to your CC), and it should work.

I'm bada 1.2 (S8500XXJID). How to turn on the swype/t9 trace? I have gone through all menus but couldn't find out the option to turn it on.

kanishk619 said:
hmmm, whenenva the keyboard appears, look for the EN button side to space key, hold it for 2 sec, then select continuous input :)
Thank you kanishk. Now i'm able to see that menu, but the "Continuous input" option is faded out and I'm not able to select it :(

Does my firmware (SW VER: S8500XXJID, CSC VER: S8500XAJID) support swype?

:O, wait lemme check :p

hmmm, can you tell me where exactly you are trying to use swype keyboard ? try while composing message, m also on the same firmware version :)

^^I tried the same.

20101112145310.jpg

^^^

he is in no. mode,he has to be in alphabet mode to be able to use swype...simple as that!

just press on abc on the left side of the screen,above the send button...

demonic said:
^^^

he is in no. mode,he has to be in alphabet mode to be able to use swype...simple as that!

just press on abc on the left side of the screen,above the send button...
This is exactly what escaflowne said :p

Back