Raspberry Pi

I called them, and the lady said she will send me a quotation soon. But she said its a restricted item or something and I had to get my college seal on the order form and send it to them. Anyway as #Havok said item is not in stock, will be in stock by mid March.

Anyway haven't got the quotation yet, lets see!

#Havok - Would be great if you can tell how exactly you placed the order.

ok guys sorry for the miscommunication, i too am in awaiting quotation stage, i thought all the following steps will be just a matter of time but that doesnt look to be the case
<

I spoke to the lady and she said delivery time in end of March and i can place order right now using Company PAN card number, sale tax number is not needed.

I am in the process of placing my order but alas u need to give them payment right now for a product whose ETA is unknown. I would rather wait and order it when it comes in to stock.

Total comes to 2497/-(tax +shipping) . Thanks to a lot of goof up companies online i am not comfortable to place order for something which is not in stock.

Placed an order on elements14,money not deducted yet..

Spoke to them regarding charging the CC they said it will be charged immediately and no one has a clue on ETA. I was told that it might arrive in the last week of March or it can take more time. All depends on supplier.

So much for the pi
<

Now i didnt understand whether i really ordered or preordered ,its still showing buy option

Spoke to them regarding charging the CC they said it will be charged immediately and no one has a clue on ETA. I was told that it might arrive in the last week of March or it can take more time. All depends on supplier.

So much for the pi
<

^ Even I placed an order on their website, my card hasn't been charged yet. My friend who ordered received a call from them and was told that they will call and verify all orders and only then it will be processed.

All sold out at farnell

Cotton Candy - This product also seems quite good but expensive

Specifications

* Quad Core ARM® Mali™-400MP Graphics Processing Unit

– Quad-core ARM Mali-400MP 720p / 1080p OpenGL ES v2.0

– 30M Polygons, 1.2 GPixels / s

* ARM® Cortex™-A9@1.2GHz

– NEON extensions

– TrustZone extensions

* Connectivity

Wifi 802.11 b/g/n

Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR

* Memory

1GB DRAM

Up to 64GB memory local storage (microSD)

* Software

– Android

– Ubuntu

– Virtualization client for Windows, Linux, Mac, embedded

* Video / Audio / Media Support

– 480p/720p/1080p decode of MPEG4-SP/H.263/H.264 AVC/MPEG-2/VC1

– MP3, AAC, AAC+, Real Audio

– JPG, GIF, BMP, PNG

– Additional video, audio and image formats can be supported through 3rd party codecs

* Connectors

– USB 2.0 male form factor for power and connection to devices that supports USB mass storage

– HDMI 2.1 with audio for connection to devices that does not support USB mass stora

http://www.fxitech.com/products/

^ Actually you can. I just placed the order, they called me and confirmed the order as well. Delivery estimate March 3rd week. I specifically told them that I don't represent any company and its for my personal use and they were fine with it.

#mehrotra.akash

^ Actually you can. I just placed the order, they called me and confirmed the order as well. Delivery estimate March 3rd week. I specifically told them that I don't represent any company and its for my personal use and they were fine with it.

#mehrotra.akash

What did you enter in the Sales tax number field?

Its a required field

(and what are the shipping charges?)

^ I entered a random 8 digit number as it was a mandatory field.

The price comes to Rs 2350 + tax (5%) + Rs 200 for shipping, they will be shipping from India so there won't be any additional customs duty or anything. Final price comes to Rs 2667.

Back