Official Meid Registration in Reliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi rahul I want to register my CDMA with reliance.
Phone was brought frm US which has been used with sprint.Its google nexus 4G with clean ESN.
I seek your help in doing so.
I am redy to your requested amount for that.
contact me at 9590061533. or catch me at coolvicks6@gmail.com.
Please at the earliest.
Thanks
vikas

nice info.
i have a iphone 4s cdma. earlier activated with sprint usa.few days back it was got registered with reliance cdma(india) and it was working fine.accidently the user updated it through itunes.now it is 5.1.1 bb2.0.12 stuck on no service.
here i want to know, whether this device need to be registered again?
thanks.

Regarding registration

Hi
I am ready to pay you the amount but only after work is done.

My MEID is A1000017A5DB2E
Phone is HTC Evo 4g
I stay in mumbai
No SPC
No idea about good esn or bad

Vivek

Guys starting this GO as many of them need this so here it goes

First thing that this is not done by myself but by my friend who is from Reliance. This thing is done officially so there will be no problem in future regarding this.

Now some things that you should know about MEID and ESN.

MEID :-An MEID is a unique identifier found on CDMA handsets within the United States. The MEID system is compatible with the existing IMEI number system used in GSM and UMTS handsets. It is being phased in to replace the ESN numbers currently used on CDMA devices, since the pool of ESN numbers has been virtually exhausted due to the number of devices in use.

ESN :- An electronic serial number (ESN) is the unique identification number embedded or inscribed on the microchip in a wireless phone by the manufacturer. Each time a call is placed, the ESN is automatically transmitted to the base station so the wireless carrier's mobile switching office can check the call's validity. The ESN cannot easily be altered in the field.

[attachment=9463:16170.attach]

Now there are various handsets which are ESN based and MEID based.

There are lots of people in local market who do this but they alter the ESN AND MEID which they already have but after phone update its useless as original MEID restores results in blocking your number. This way is illegal and with no support.

After you get cdma handsets form verizon, sprint etc there ESN or MEID needs to register in Reliance Database. I have heard that this registration is free from reliance but no one does it for free. I got contacts in Reliance which I cannot disclose but can do this thing behalf of him for you people.

So here how the procedure goes

Person who are interested in this should give these details

1. MEID or ESN

2. Handset details

3. SPC If available

4. Clean esn or Bad esn(Bad esn will be charged extra as spc need to be calculated)

Once I get these details I will send you my bank details and send him your details

I will take around one week to register your phone but generally it happens in two days.

Price will 1300/-rs and in which I will be getting 15/-rs for putting my time in this.

Now important thing

1. Please post any query here only no pm reply on queries related this thing

2. Mods if you feel that I am earning on this and its not good then please delete this thread

Thanks for looking ppl can add me on skype for saving some bucks:bleh: - rahul.goyal3

Switch to reliance from Sprint

Hi. I want to switch to reliance network on my htc evo 3d cdma. THere is no number currently, but it was under sprint before. There is no provision to insert SIM. Please help. Let me know wat I have to do. Please help....

Kanishka619 what do you mean by 'including data'? Data is all I can get on the iPad once the CDMA 3G is activated in India. Is there anything else you are promising as part of the deal?
Also let me know what is the procedure like...will you send me some hardware?
What happens when I update to ios6 and the baseband gets upgraded?

Is this a combo deal with Ra.hul?

I have a sprint htc evo 3d and i want it to be activated on reliance please help me with this....i am ready to make payment

Hi rahul
I want to register EVDO on my reliance CDMA.
my set is already registered in reliance but only i made calls not used internet
Phone was brought frm US which has been used with sprint. its HTC EVO 3D.
contact me at 9300001144. or catch me at jituojha@gmail.com.
Please at the earliest.
Thanks

Dear Mr. Rahul,
My details are
1. MEID HEX: A1000013858607
MEID DEC: 270113179508750599

2. HTC EVO 4G SPRINT

3. DON'T KNOW ABOUT SPC

4. DON'T KNOW ABOUT ESN

Guys starting this GO as many of them need this so here it goes

First thing that this is not done by myself but by my friend who is from Reliance. This thing is done officially so there will be no problem in future regarding this.

Now some things that you should know about MEID and ESN.

MEID :-An MEID is a unique identifier found on CDMA handsets within the United States. The MEID system is compatible with the existing IMEI number system used in GSM and UMTS handsets. It is being phased in to replace the ESN numbers currently used on CDMA devices, since the pool of ESN numbers has been virtually exhausted due to the number of devices in use.

ESN :- An electronic serial number (ESN) is the unique identification number embedded or inscribed on the microchip in a wireless phone by the manufacturer. Each time a call is placed, the ESN is automatically transmitted to the base station so the wireless carrier's mobile switching office can check the call's validity. The ESN cannot easily be altered in the field.

[attachment=9463:16170.attach]

Now there are various handsets which are ESN based and MEID based.

There are lots of people in local market who do this but they alter the ESN AND MEID which they already have but after phone update its useless as original MEID restores results in blocking your number. This way is illegal and with no support.

After you get cdma handsets form verizon, sprint etc there ESN or MEID needs to register in Reliance Database. I have heard that this registration is free from reliance but no one does it for free. I got contacts in Reliance which I cannot disclose but can do this thing behalf of him for you people.

So here how the procedure goes

Person who are interested in this should give these details

1. MEID or ESN

2. Handset details

3. SPC If available

4. Clean esn or Bad esn(Bad esn will be charged extra as spc need to be calculated)

Once I get these details I will send you my bank details and send him your details

I will take around one week to register your phone but generally it happens in two days.

Price will 1300/-rs and in which I will be getting 15/-rs for putting my time in this.

Now important thing

1. Please post any query here only no pm reply on queries related this thing

2. Mods if you feel that I am earning on this and its not good then please delete this thread

Thanks for looking ppl can add me on skype for saving some bucks:bleh: - rahul.goyal3

^Ya TRUE. MEID aren't meant to be shared since there is chance that it can be cloned, which is widespread in CDMA registrations

There are various precautions which have been taken by carriers like mts, Tata and reliance to stop clonning in which they are even successful upto certain extent. Climbing isn't an easy task unless you have full details for a number. However it is not advised to post meid in open forum's, please keep this on the pm route only.

How can I get ESN, AKEY, EVDO Parameters for Htc One V..??
I have registered MEID with Reliance but I'm not able to contact the seller and the person who did MEID registration. :(
Any solution..?? :23:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back