Official Meid Registration in Reliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Registering it with Reliance will not help you with internet. Please PM me for my number will explain you.

Dear Sir,

i have palm pixi meid registered with reliance but dont know how to activate evdo . i do have parameter for the evdo . Plz let me know the process of activation and the expenses .

with regards

ravi

Hey Rahul, I am planning to get a Verizon locked HTC Thunderbolt from USA. Please tell me whether it could be unlocked and registered/used with reliance network here in India. Would I be able to access internet too ? If yes, then please tell me the total cost and the procedure on my side. Would be very grateful to you for your help.

Sir,

I recently got one Iphone 4 CDMA. Its locked to a carrier named SPRINT in USA.

I bought one relaince CDMA sim from here. What all data you need in order to register my iphone with relaince.

Regards

For sprint you have to send handset to me as it requires programming and only calling is quaranted to work not sure about SMS.

Hi, Rahul what about blackberry CDMA phones on Verizon and Sprint ? Not the Bad Esn one only lock one.

Not here to hijack the thread, but i got a guy who is willing to do this at 800rs per meid/esn!!! I can help you guys out if any1 want.

Hi, Rahul what about blackberry CDMA phones on Verizon and Sprint ? Not the Bad Esn one only lock one.

verizon blackberry phones will work without BBM, BES, BIS and other blackberry services including official blackberry facebook app, you can browse internet via opera, chat using nimbuzz and thr are also many other stuff available!

BES, BBM, BIS will work on all ESN based foreign handsets like 8330 and 8130. @ kanisk619 Please start your own thread if you want to help others and please don't flow false information if you are not into that field.

verizon blackberry phones will work without BBM, BES, BIS and other blackberry services including official blackberry facebook app, you can browse internet via opera, chat using nimbuzz and thr are also many other stuff available!

1- If i buy Verizon or Sprint 9330 blackberry or any other USA CDMA network phones and register in her in India then what i require to

a) clear ESN

<
unlock it?

what else?

2- Will your mentioned BBM,BIS,BES and facebook app work over wifi or 3g?

3- Does any of usa (CDMA only) phones have sim card slot inside it ...... i have seen few i guess

1- If i buy Verizon or Sprint 9330 blackberry or any other USA CDMA network phones and register in her in India then what i require to

a) clear ESN

unlock it?

what else?

2- Will your mentioned BBM,BIS,BES and facebook app work over wifi or 3g?

3- Does any of usa (CDMA only) phones have sim card slot inside it ...... i have seen few i guess

Every phone bought outside india is considered as bad esn on reliance and other operators until its registered on the network. So it doesnt really matters whether the handset is having good or bad esn (but beware while buying, sometimes bad esn means zeroed out figure)

BBM BES BIS are supported over wifi in bb os7 which 8330(it doesnt have wifi too) doesnt suppport, facebook, twitter works over wifi however.

Some phones do have, m not too much fond of those phones, htc droid incredible 2 (fully supports any gsm and cdma sim card till now) and photon 4g(this works on old cdma sim cards, particularly old tata and reliance) are some devices which i have used personally on cdma networks.

Sent from my SPH-P100 using Tapatalk

I'm not into field ? I have been using foreign cdma handsets from past many years, since the motorola razr, and i'm not flowing any false information here, hardly any1 is willing to buy gen old 8330(even both comes in ESN and MEID variants) and 8130, both can be made worked by flashing the reliance VSM files by nuking the handset.

I can create a new thread, but again m not here for business as same as you, we both are doing it for the help of community, so i think its useless to create a new thread! Still if you can provide me permissions to copy your OP (which is greatly written), i can make a new thread if you want anyways!

Every phone bought outside india is considered as bad esn on reliance and other operators until its registered on the network. So it doesnt really matters whether the handset is having good or bad esn (but beware while buying, sometimes bad esn means zeroed out figure)

BBM BES BIS are supported over wifi in bb os7 which 9330(it doesnt have wifi too) doesnt suppport, facebook, twitter works over wifi however.

Some phones do have, m not too much fond of those phones, htc droid incredible 2 (fully supports any gsm and cdma sim card till now) and photon 4g(this works on old cdma sim cards, particularly old tata and reliance) are some devices which i have used personally on cdma networks.

I'm not into field ? I have been using foreign cdma handsets from past many years, since the motorola razr, and i'm not flowing any false information here, hardly any1 is willing to buy gen old 8330(even both comes in ESN and MEID variants) and 8130, both can be made worked by flashing the reliance VSM files by nuking the handset.

I can create a new thread, but again m not here for business as same as you, we both are doing it for the help of community, so i think its useless to create a new thread! Still if you can provide me permissions to copy your OP (which is greatly written), i can make a new thread if you want anyways!

thanks for the info , sent you a pm for a little information

doing a transaction with rahul, have transferred money will update u guys whens its done and what works in my blackberry cell.

sorry guys for the late reply, but my sprint blackberry is finally working on reliance thanks to rahul , he is very supportive and did the transaction in less then 10 days, so he is highly recommended.

BBM BES BIS are supported over wifi in bb os7 which 8330(it doesnt have wifi too) doesnt suppport, facebook, twitter works over wifi however.

FYI you can't use BBM let alone BES via WiFi on BB os 7 devices . BBM service needs to be active on your number to use it .

Source - Proud owner of bb phones since 4 years . Currently using 9360

Hey Rahul,

I m having Verizon Palm Pre Plus. It is MEID is Registered to Reliance and Now I want to activate EVDO. Any idea how to activate it ???

^^ please pm me your details will help regarding that.

sorry guys for the late reply, but my sprint blackberry is finally working on reliance thanks to rahul , he is very supportive and did the transaction in less then 10 days, so he is highly recommended.

Thanks for your feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back