Official Meid Registration in Reliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every phone bought outside india is considered as bad esn on reliance and other operators until its registered on the network. So it doesnt really matters whether the handset is having good or bad esn (but beware while buying, sometimes bad esn means zeroed out figure)

BBM BES BIS are supported over wifi in bb os7 which 8330(it doesnt have wifi too) doesnt suppport, facebook, twitter works over wifi however.

Some phones do have, m not too much fond of those phones, htc droid incredible 2 (fully supports any gsm and cdma sim card till now) and photon 4g(this works on old cdma sim cards, particularly old tata and reliance) are some devices which i have used personally on cdma networks.

Sent from my SPH-P100 using Tapatalk

I'm not into field ? I have been using foreign cdma handsets from past many years, since the motorola razr, and i'm not flowing any false information here, hardly any1 is willing to buy gen old 8330(even both comes in ESN and MEID variants) and 8130, both can be made worked by flashing the reliance VSM files by nuking the handset.

I can create a new thread, but again m not here for business as same as you, we both are doing it for the help of community, so i think its useless to create a new thread! Still if you can provide me permissions to copy your OP (which is greatly written), i can make a new thread if you want anyways!

Thanks brother for the info. Its great that you are helping members on TE. Open a new thread if you think that guy who does it @ rs.800 is trustworthy as this guy. :)
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iphone 4 cdma MEID with reliance

HI rahul ,
I need your help with iphone 4 cdma registration with reliance. It was on verizon network before.
Please let me know how to contact you.
thanks

Hi Rahul,

let me know how to reach you, I have Verizon iPhone 4 CDMA and I want to either use it with Reliance or TATA with my existing Airtel GSM number.

I appreciate your help on the forum.

Thanks

Hi Rahul I have send you a PM. I need your help badly to activate my HTC EVO 3D on reliance network (Was in Sprint Network earlier).

Great Support and Help

Just to inform everyone in the forum, Rahul is awesome. My HTC EVO 3D got registered in reliance and I can Make & Receive calls. My EVDO is active and 3G is up. Everything is working lick charm. All happened within a week. GREAT support and help. Thank you Rahul - Sourav

i am really noob to this forum as i just got my first cdma phone(HTC EVO 3D).i wanted to register meid on reliance.can you please guide me with the right process to approach.1300 which you are demanding is for meid reg. or complete process(flashing thru CDMA workshop).?

evdo parameters needs to programmed, they aren't done ota, PRL/SID-NID list/evdo parameters/ profile settings are need to be programmed via tools like dfs/rev-skills and cdma workshop :)

"1. MEID or ESN

2. Handset details

3. SPC If available

4. Clean esn or Bad esn(Bad esn will be charged extra as spc need to be calculated)"

how am i supposed to know my spc code?...do i need to buy them from ebay?....my sprint evo 3d is clean esn btw.

I need to use my sprint HTC EVO 3D on Reliance , I saw a reply stating that even EVDO works on it , can you tell me how much will it cost to register the ESN on Reliance with internet (EVDO) working?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back