Name Your Dell - Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ,

I am Going To Make a List of queries and Send Them To Dell Tomorrow ,As Far As The Rates i Have Given if someone is Ready To Buy He Can Order and Send The Payment .

Ho what is this ? no 2209WA ? , yo were 99.99% sure on this ?
why do I sense there is some backend deal going on btw you and other person ?

This is not right amarbir . Its bad you cannot offer at that prices .:no:

nfsnfs said:
Ho what is this ? no 2209WA ? , yo were 99.99% sure on this ?
why do I sense there is some backend deal going on btw you and other person ?

This is not right amarbir . Its bad you cannot offer at that prices .:no:

it's not him . it's DELL who has no stocks .
so no need to burst out .....

^^that 2209wa is not in stock may be whn it's available he cud quote the price for that too
and looking at his current prices he's quote of dat model will also be damn good!!:hap2:

Sudarshan_SMD said:
it's not him . it's DELL who has no stocks .
so no need to burst out .....

its not about stock,,, its about pricing,,,

even in earlier post i had said that if the pricing is rite, then he can order and wait for the stock..

something fishy going on??? so now its 99.9% backend deal ?? :D

j/k :p

I stand by Paaji ;) . Anyway, I wish I could get my paws on that monitor for that much. I suspect there would be a LOT of takers for it if it is available for that price. I am myself in the market for a good LCD right now. I will have to compromise for the E2200HD in case this isn't available or this price.

But I am still waiting. In case I buy it, and the next day Amarbir announces that 2209WA is in stock at the price he quoted .. I will be kicking myself to hell and back .

Guys I would just like to very politely draw your attention to one point:

Logic suggests that if 2209WA is priced at 11k, then what of the multitude of TN panels that are priced the same (or thereabouts) right now? What of the S2209, E2200HD etc? If you get a 22" IPS panel for 11k, then won't you get the above said monitors for 5-6k? It's ridiculous to expect such a price unless you are buying second hand from someone.

I don't want any bad blood between myself and Amarbir. He has quoted good prices for all the other monitors in this thread. Good work on his part in this respect. He might have made a mistake with the 2209WA price, but you guys should just stop hoping for it to be available at that price. And I'm not saying this because I just bought it for 19k, this is pure and simple logic that I'm sure you guys can appreciate.

I'm not trying to derail the purpose of this thread or sabotage it in any way. Just felt like telling all you hopefuls to quit hoping. Otherwise there will unnecessarily be another debacle with people baying for Amarbir's blood. He is a dealer, he should not be expected to account for the Dell rep's mistakes.

junkiedogg said:
I stand by Paaji ;) . Anyway, I wish I could get my paws on that monitor for that much. I suspect there would be a LOT of takers for it if it is available for that price. I am myself in the market for a good LCD right now. I will have to compromise for the E2200HD in case this isn't available or this price.

But I am still waiting. In case I buy it, and the next day Amarbir announces that 2209WA is in stock at the price he quoted .. I will be kicking myself to hell and back .

Well ,

i am sure Once it availibility in Indian is in quantity the rates would be somewhere close to what i said in my earlier posts .

Logic suggests that if 2209WA is priced at 11k, then what of the multitude of TN panels that are priced the same (or thereabouts) right now? What of the S2209, E2200HD etc? If you get a 22" IPS panel for 11k, then won't you get the above said monitors for 5-6k?

Dell US prices-- India prices

S2209W ---- 229$ ---- 10.5k

S2309W ---- 299$ ----- 16k

2209WA ---- 299$(available for 210+tax) ----- so called 20k !!!

Dell 2209WA 22" e-IPS LCD Display Monitor - ~$212 + Tax + Free Ship - *UPDATED FEB 24* - STILL ALIVE - SlickDeals.net Forums

I hope its a bit clear for u guys at least !!!

Hi ,
i Had a Very Long discussion With Free Radical On The Phone Over 30 Minutes.This is The Outcome of The discussion

1 :Well i did Not Create a Controversy i did Get Those Rates,Any Mod Wanting To Get The Same is Welcome To PM Me And Take Them .I Spoke To My Dell Rep Today And He Said That That Monitor 2209WA is Not in stock And FR is Arranging That for All You People From Dell Malaysia .

2 :Different Dell Reps Give Different Rates To different People ,So No One is At Fault .

3 :I Will Drop The 2209WA From The List And Concentrate On Other Models if Anyone Is Interested Contact FR For The 2209WA ,If i Have Some News Of the Same i Will Let FR Know Before i Write Anything On That on This Thread .

FR Seems To Have Very Good Knowledge on The Subject And i have Requested Him To Assist Me In Selling Other Monitors .He Will Guide Me And You In This Over In This Thread Too if He Finds Anything That is Not Possible ,

well, first thing first : i do not want a counter comment/witty post on this from amarbir.i will certainly ignore it if he does make one.

the only reason for these many posts on this thread, from my point of view
was the price quoted for the 'prized' 2209WA eIPS. was it an actual quote from dell or was it a good way to create hype? things don't go out of stock over sundays do they?

but the worse thing is that the dealer took a dig at others and then at proposed buyers who rightly doubted his pricing claims, which is unacceptable..esp when he fails to honour his uber-bold quotes and assurances of 99.9% and all that.

Cmon amar paaji. All of a sudden u say 2209 is out of stock. I did want to buy this monitor.

I dont understand all this argument abt 2209 being available for 11k or 13k for that matter. If amarbir is getting it at dat price then y r there counter arguments for it. If someone has bought it for 19k dats their problem. Y create a fuss abt it is what i dont understand. I had said in my previous post

that this monitor was available with dell discount for $210 sometime back. Its my bad luck that i dont have the link to prove.

And please amar paaji with all due respects (no offence) but please dont direct people to another deal for 2209WA . All i want to know is this is your deal and whether this monitor is available or not at ur said price point. If you have it then i m really interested. Nothing more nothing less.

And people should stop drawing parallels with the price point of this monitor. Prices fluctuate and there is no need to be hyper about it and giving all stupid justifications as to y this cant be quoted at what amar paaji has posted. It would be a real loss if u buckle under unnecessary pressure. This is your deal paaji.

Well ,

The First Post is Updated With Interest Check and Quotations i Have Given People ,I Am Digging My PM's Now and Updating First Post Once More .I Will Wait For The 2209WA To Come To India in a Big Way .If We Could Get Numbers on 2209WA i Am sure I Can Force Dell To Get The Same And Sell It @ US Prices .I Also Would Say That i Read All The Comments on The Top i will reply in a brief way

1 :Techster :Your Post Was So Cool That i Am Hating Myself For Getting Into a Argument With You On The Other Thread ,You Have made me your slave i am sorry .But i Thing Have a Look At supra Post The Rate of The 2209WA will 100% be much less when its available in india in quantity .

2 :eek:ther Mates As Few People Are Thinking That I Created This Just To Make The Post Mirchi Type i am Sorry To Inform That Was ,will And Would Never Be my intension ever ,I Have Done My Best Job To Give you rates that i could manage ,Leaving the 2209WA i Still Have Very Good Rates

Hi Amarbir,

I am very much interested in getting a Dell S2409W for the price you have quoted. Only problem is I stay at Kalyan, and will it be possible for you to ship it there ? How is the warranty and all ? What is the panel gets damaged, etc., while shipping to Kalyan ? Am just curious. If I am satisfied with your replies, then I'll MOST DEFINITELY buy it.

Thanx a lot in advance for all the help. Really great offer dude :eek:hyeah: :hap2: Desperately waiting for a reply :)

ravihpa said:
Hi Amarbir,

I am very much interested in getting a Dell S2409W for the price you have quoted. Only problem is I stay at Kalyan, and will it be possible for you to ship it there ? How is the warranty and all ? What is the panel gets damaged, etc., while shipping to Kalyan ? Am just curious. If I am satisfied with your replies, then I'll MOST DEFINITELY buy it.

Thanx a lot in advance for all the help. Really great offer dude :eek:hyeah: :hap2: Desperately waiting for a reply :)

PS: It would be great if I could get in touch with you on phone :)

Hi Amarbir...am a newbie to the forum but not to the tech and am no time waster... I was planning to get DELL UltraSharp 2009W but I couldnt get any info so i wen for the Dell E1909W for Rs.7250 and this was the quote given to me by a local dealer here in chennai... And when i saw tis post I thought mayb i mite be able to get the 20" price quote here...

So Amarbir I would be happy if u could give the price for the
1.DELL UltraSharp 2009W
Dell 20" Widescreen Flat Panel Monitor
(product link from the Dell US)
and
2.Dell E1909W (cos i want to confirm that am I getting a good deal from the seller who gave tat price quote or can I get a better price here)

Am planning to buy te display in a week or 2...so I can wait for u to respond...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back