Name Your Dell - Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
gkay09 said:
Hi Amarbir...am a newbie to the forum but not to the tech and am no time waster... I was planning to get DELL UltraSharp 2009W but I couldnt get any info so i wen for the Dell E1909W for Rs.7250 and this was the quote given to me by a local dealer here in chennai... And when i saw tis post I thought mayb i mite be able to get the 20" price quote here...

So Amarbir I would be happy if u could give the price for the

1.DELL UltraSharp 2009W

Dell 20" Widescreen Flat Panel Monitor

(product link from the Dell US)

and

2.Dell E1909W (cos i want to confirm that am I getting a good deal from the seller who gave tat price quote or can I get a better price here)

Am planning to buy te display in a week or 2...so I can wait for u to respond...

Sir ,

I Will Add Your Question To The First Post you Please Check Tommorow Or Day After For More News .

Hi guys,

I just ordered....

[quote='Amarbir[Chandigarh]24" LCD - Dell S2409W With 5 Years Warranty @ Rs :16574/- + Shipping By Lynx[/quote]

Payment was wire transferred via ICICI Online Funds Transfer. Lets see how it goes :)

ravihpa said:
Hi guys,

I just ordered....

Payment was wire transferred via ICICI Online Funds Transfer. Lets see how it goes :)

Hi ,

Thats For The Order ,The Order HAs Been discussed With Dell And i Am Now Transferring Money Directly To Dell Today ,I Will PM You The Money Recipet Just Now in a PM ,Also i Am Shipping The Product directly To You ,So No Extra Shipping Charges ,I Will Ammend The First Post Also .

Mates ,

First Post Updated So That You Know Dell is Directly Selling To You and Shipping To You .Secondly I Am Not Making Even a Single Rs in this Deal Even My Being a Dealer .Not even 1 Rs

Hi ,
Thats For The Order ,The Order HAs Been discussed With Dell And i Am Now Transferring Money Directly To Dell Today ,I Will PM You The Money Recipet Just Now in a PM ,Also i Am Shipping The Product directly To You ,So No Extra Shipping Charges ,I Will Ammend The First Post Also .

Thanx a lot for the payment received PM. Hope to get the monitor as soon as possible. :) Also, MANY THANKS for saving me the shipping cost :hap2: :clap:

You're the best :D

ravihpa said:
Thanx a lot for the payment received PM. Hope to get the monitor as soon as possible. :) Also, MANY THANKS for saving me the shipping cost :hap2: :clap:

You're the best :D

Welcome Brother ,

Thanks For The Order ....

Got these quote from a dell rep

Dell* S2409* WFP 24" Widescreen Flat Panel LCD Monitor: 18900/-
Dell* 2408 WFP 24" ultra sharp Widescreen Flat Panel LCD Monitor: 42,000/-
Dell* 2708 WFP 27" ultra sharp Widescreen Flat Panel LCD Monitor: 65000/-
Dell* 3008 WFP 30" ultra sharp Widescreen Flat Panel LCD Monitor: 135000/-*

Insane mhan.
Amarbir paaji your price rock

47Shailesh said:

Insane mhan.

Sir ,

Thanks For The Appreciation .

47Shailesh said:

Insane mhan.

Yeah...I completely agree :eek:hyeah: I even checked the whole TechEnclave, and his prices are the lowest.

You Rock Paaji :D Keep up the good work :hap2:

Hello ,

Kumaranuj ,your Payment is Recieved And I Am Placing The Order To Dell Tommorow For Your Monitor ,The Fist Post is Updated With The Same .common Guys Forget That 2209WA and Get Your Orders Read For All Others .

Made a transfer of Rs.17574 for the SP2309 with 5 years warranty. Kindly confirm receipt of the same.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back