Name Your Dell - Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
clown_abhi said:
Sorry paaji, but I seriously doubt this price.

Something tells me this price is ain't right for the 2209WA one. :no:

It's a Ultrasharp for God's sake...:)

Well ,

The Price Quoted To Me Says 2209WA With 3 years And 2209WA With 5 years ,Also The Only Possiblility is that its a E2209WFP .That has been said by me since this debate started ,My dell fellow and rep was not in office but he is sure ,Might be he is might be he is not .Anyways my job is to get deals and sell and i am just doing that if there is a issue i acknowledge that with my head high if it is true then also i am not here to shame others .Simply And Brilliantly But Together .

Party Monger said:
Chill guys, give it a rest..amarbir is trying to get better prices so even if this is wrong, its a step in the right direction..

@amarbir:- If you feel someone is trying to gain profit out of a GO, then contact a mod or open a separate thread..Your rates prove that there may be ground for what you say, but my experience with dell has seen one rep quoting 43k and one quoting 50k for the same laptop..Go figure..

Also, advertising in threads made for Go's isnt exactly ethical:p

@dinesh:- Let amarbir handle his horse, if he's got the pricing, then only way you can say he cant provide is if you order one and he's asks for more than what he quoted..:no:

Sir ,

I Salute You For The Way You Responded ,Well GO by People Are Created For The Community And Many Many Times When any dealers has better rates and tell the GO owner or creater that he could provide same or better rates ,I think the GO is Not Created By a Member To Make Money Cos if it is its wrong if it is not then its ok .Cos If The Member is Making Money then He Should Be Paying Too Simple Said And Joining the Ring And Arena .In My Case I Am Dealing With a Rep That Handles Dealer And Not end Users .Hence There is a 0.1% Chance of error .But to Error is Dell And To Error is amarbir And To Error is Lynx ,Whats The Big Hassel Righto .

junkiedogg said:
Hello,
Please tell me. Is the E-IPS one Full-HD or is it 1680x1050?
S2209W HD is TN panel and Full HD 1920x1080 res
2209WA is e-IPS panel with 1680x1050 res

Gunman said:
+1. Me interested too. There's a multimedia Kbd as well. must be a li'l more pricey. Wud appreciate if u cud get prices for both.

Damm I was thinking of buying the 2209WA for 20k but its little expensive so didnt know what to do and now I log into TE and see this. :)

If the price given by Amarbir is right, I might buy one.

BY AMARBIR
Sir ,
I Am Extremely Serious i think its better not be be a dealer in TE Because You Can Be a Member And Then Create a GO And Make Loads of Money Much More Then We Make in TE Clubbed Together For 1 Month ,Plus There is No Need To Give Rs :1500 As Dealer Fee Too .Just Say these Magic Words "I Am Serving The Community " And "this is For My community " .Well If i Can Read The Quotes Properly That i Get From Dell I think This is The Pricing Man .
Party Monger said:
@dinesh:- Let amarbir handle his horse, if he's got the pricing, then only way you can say he cant provide is if you order one and he's asks for more than what he quoted..:no:
arre party...

i have no probs if he gets better pricin or not..

but he directly took a digg @ go creaters in one of the post in this thread..

thats somethin i dint like OR anyone else wud like

anyways... best of luck for the sale paaji !

just choose the rite words :)

Now that the thread says, Name Your Dell Product..

Can u get this keyboard? and if yes what price.

2ndly, should be in US layout. NO UK.

Attachments

• hey_dell.png
    hey_dell.png
    93.1 KB · Views: 161
b00gieMan said:
Now that the thread says, Name Your Dell Product..

Can u get this keyboard? and if yes what price.

2ndly, should be in US layout. NO UK.

Birds of the same feather... Me too interested in the above keyboard.

Well ,

I Will Update The Monitor Rates They Are Down even More .Let Me Have My Lunch ,Also I am Here to Sell ,You People think i have wrong rates for one item so be it ,You Can Purchase That From FR or For That Matter Anyone Here .I Will Remove The Controversial Monitor From The List And Add Other Once That I Got In My Email Today ,9 Pages on Controversy Without a Single Order ,Once i Am Through With My Lunch i Will Update The First Page .

Edit :First Post Format Updated List i Will In a Little While .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back