IC : Dell E228WFP, 2208WFP & E248WFP

Status
Not open for further replies.
The monitors for delhi has been shipped, got the order number. The mumbai shipment is expected to be shipped today, awaiting order number.

Pre Congrats to u Victor....The mumbai order was shipped a day later then the delhi order and still it reached before :). it was well worth the wait and all thanks to SS

Many thanx o Shakensoul fer arranging mine... :)

Thanx a ton.. :)

Hope it reaches here by Saturday..

LCD reached here yest morn..

I was surprised to see some water droplets inside the packing and on the monitor sides.. Was afraid if it'd turn on so kept it open fer sometime and plugged it in and worked fine.. :)

Wondering how the drops crept in.. :|

BTW @ the back of the monitor there were 2 scratches (where there's a button fer the stand to be removed) but neve mind tis @ the back n can be taken as a protection measure fer my monitor fer those j-ppl in my hostel.. :)

Monitor rocks.. Everything can be turned n swivelled..

Thanx again to SS. Money fer shipping shall be credited tomo..

gannu_rox said:
LCD reached here yest morn..

I was surprised to see some water droplets inside the packing and on the monitor sides.. Was afraid if it'd turn on so kept it open fer sometime and plugged it in and worked fine.. :)

Wondering how the drops crept in.. :|

BTW @ the back of the monitor there were 2 scratches (where there's a button fer the stand to be removed) but neve mind tis @ the back n can be taken as a protection measure fer my monitor fer those j-ppl in my hostel.. :)

Monitor rocks.. Everything can be turned n swivelled..

Thanx again to SS. Money fer shipping shall be credited tomo..
Maybe the droplets were due to the high pressure in the cargo compartment during the flight transit. And about the scratches, the LCD was never taken out of the packaging, only the power cable was dropped inside, so the scratches might have been from factory :( Anyways enjoy the monitor.

And for other peeps, this LCD GO is closed now, there is another GO active from dingemini312, get onboard before its too late. :bleh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back