IC : Dell E228WFP, 2208WFP & E248WFP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Price updated for the new Dell 2408WFP UltraSharp 24" LCD. I will not be able to continue with this deal for much longer.

hi ..could u please specify the mode of payment ..i live in delhi and interested in Dell UltraSharpTM 2208WFP 22. n also when could i recieve the monitor after making payment(approx. days).

TIA

Mode of payment should be preferable

1. Online transfer to my bank account (convenient for both party)
2. Cheque/DD deposit and
3. Cash payment

Payment should be done as soon as possible. To give you an idea about delivery after placing the order, I placed my order on the 25th Feb, its in transit right now and should arrive anyday, according to the order status on the dell support site, the ETA is 10th March.

SS..as per our telephonic conversation today .. Im in for Dell UltraSharpTM 2208WFP 22 :D and will drop in tomorrow at your place with another TE member 'Sunilyo' at around 7 pm to deposit the cash..:)

hi SS...little OT;) but maan...we were so jealous today of your 24" dell monitor,ur sound system...and above all ur huge HD collection:mad: ..

^ shaken soul im not givin u those verbs till the time i have the HD'ssss hehehehehe:eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah:

^^^hey shaken man, got your PM, understand it now, if the GO is still open then please see if you can do something about ordering through CC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back