IC : Dell E228WFP, 2208WFP & E248WFP

Status
Not open for further replies.
and all the action seems to be in delhi and mumbai. pune (where i live) is like a second class village here :) i wish someone organises a deal for the 24 incher in Pune soon...

TheIndian said:
This is not a profit based GO - so I don't think SS will mind additional input, ..

Dada, GO on TE always implied non-profit (cost at actuals, all expenses declared and shared by consent, total transparency), iirespective of time and effort input. :cool2:

Else if one takes even a rupee on a one crore transaction, it cannot be called a GO, it's just another deal. :)
BTW, if anyone gets that rate in Delhi, non-Delhi members from anywhere in India can call up Dell and get the same price for individual orders,

shipped to their place directly with 5yr waranty and a bill in their name- no need for a GO. :)

If in Mumbai (Not Navi Mumbai), it draws additional taxes. :(
If they insist, you can provide the transaction number iirc ( forgot the exact term :ashamed: ) or a scanned copy of the bill obtained from someone who got it for that rate. :)
@ vishalrao- IMHO, Dell or no other major manufacturer trades in defective/seconds goods for full retail price. :hap5:

Prices of LCDs drop fast and Dell always comes with good discount coupons as they have no retail store and this is their novel way to market their stuff by extending some of their savings as discount to buyers. :)

And if you are one of those who had issues but are the lucky ones, you just might end up with sevral monitors of the same make or a bigger one in place for no extra cost. :eek:hyeah:

The reason why this is only for Delhi local pickup...

1. Shipping to different locations from delhi will incur additional cost.
2. It needs time and careful handling of the package, if there is damage during the transit from delhi to the destination, the deal will go sour, and I don't want to give any committment which I cannot keep.

Edited -

lol, i was hoping the price wasnt via EPP :p i guess i will just have to wait and get it at the "normal" discounted price, or get an AOC or something...

hi SS..
I am at Kanpur (IIT)..could u ship the Ultrasharp model from delhi to me on request basis..what is the additional charge that u would seek for this..thanks..rawlinsons

Kudos for such a good price :hap2:

Shakensoul, as a favour can you PM me your Dell quote numbers, or better still mail me your quotes. TIA.

Anyone who wants a Dell Monitor in their name, PM me their Name, contact details (email and phone) address of delivery / model no. - price - link to GO with the price.

Will arrange to get it directly on your names with direct delivery - Dell tells me this "discount" business has come to an end and there will be no further discounting. So this could be your last chance (but I could be misinformed too)

I am sorry for the delay in responding back, but was busy in some work, and dell was taking time to respond too.

does anyone know the difference between 22" regular and ultra sharp? I cant find a difference in the tech specs.

TheIndian said:
Anyone who wants a Dell Monitor in their name, PM me...

Just a friendly suggestion. Instead of PMing people and posting this offer in someone else's thread, why not start/organise another LCD GO in the regular GO format/process?

I know you say you are not a dealer out to make a profit and all that. People making orders will certainly appreciate the favour :)

Dinesh's GO will end soon, and hopefully not in a tragedy! I hope Dell doesn't decide to crack down on discounts and more successful GOs can take place :)

TheIndian said:
does anyone know the difference between 22" regular and ultra sharp? I cant find a difference in the tech specs.

The ultrasharp one has height, swivel and tilt adjustability, thats the difference from a regular 22".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back