Good-riddance to frequent computer upgrades!

Thanx a lot guys!

@sarang: About time you get one and watch it on that fat-ass display of yours! :bleh:

@gow: Costed me about 1200 bucks IIRC. Use and throw kind of stuff.

People have been talking about the table and even I was surpised and impressed when I first looked at the table. On closer look, the table appears to be a regular plastic table for gardens with a big opening in between where the large canopy umbrella can be hooked. Real cheap thing but seeing how Gannu has put it to use (the keyboard wire going through the center opening is making it look cool - add to that the no-mess layout.

^Heh exactly! This's a use-n-throw kinda table which you'd probably find on dhabas. :lol:

I wanted one as soon as I got chucked out of my company accommodation and did not want to spend on anything fancy and expensive since I'd be moving out soon enough.

Besides if you care to notice, the table's slightly bent since the LCD was atop it for a couple of months.

Welcome to the beast's realm.... :D....

i tght you be getting the slim lolz...

you should have gone for the MS or even better, MSPR.. better than GT5P, too sim.

Other point is he has the screen at eye-level !

When you read a book do you hold it up that high, nah...its much lower. Its tiring for long periods to have a screen that high. Forces you keep your chin up for no reason.

^The primary usage of this display is movies and gaming. :p

@mjeri: I wouldn't mind getting one at the same price if it has an Indian warranty and I could lay my hands on one right away!

@Uday: I'm yet to create my psn id. :p

Gannu said:
^Like I do reading all the time on this 24incher LOL! The primary usage of this display is movies and gaming FYI. Pass. . .

Even a movie would make a huge difference.

Its clear no one has a clue about egonomics in this thread.

@ blr_p, lol, my monitor's at a height lower than my eye level, but I still watch movies from the couch from where the monitor is much higher! Ergonomics is all about comfort. He's comfortable and I don't see any reason for you to club all the members posting in this thread together as ignorant fools :cool2:!

Tact, dood, tact.

^^^the display previously when rested on the stand was on the same level and you're probably assuming this since you've no clue about the chair either. The chair's at a slightly raised level and I don't have to raise my chin nor do my hands need to be raised to reach out to the keyboard. Yeah I do work in front of an LCD all day long and I know ergonomics do play an important role. Thanks for the concern lol. :p

^:p

Doesn't mean PC games have been totally neglected. Just that wasting money for expensive gfx cards and processors isn't quite justified. I'm totally blown away by the visuals of Uncharted and GT5: Prologue! Amazing graphics.

@shailesh: Resistance2's definitely in my list! :)

Back