Good-riddance to frequent computer upgrades!

Gannu said:
^^^the display previously when rested on the stand was on the same level and you're probably assuming this since you've no clue about the chair either. The chair's at a slightly raised level and I don't have to raise my chin nor do my hands need to be raised to reach out to the keyboard. Yeah I do work in front of an LCD all day long and I know ergonomics do play an important role. Thanx for the concern lol.

You may as well stop assuming things around!

Ahh yes, the chair, see i was assuming you have your knees inside the hollow of the table but higher tha chair is then that gets harder innit. Course if you like to assume the lotus position then yeah maybe i assumed too much :p

Naga said:
but I still watch movies from the couch from where the monitor is much higher!

Yeah, but i bet you can slink back and rest your head somewhere. The head rest makes all the difference.

Secondly you're not doing any reading at this level either.

Finally, your hands are free.

Gongrats Gannu. :p

Good buy here. I have been pleased with my purchase and let me assure you that with the ps3, you will see some really nice exclusives and the fun factor is always there. + it works as a really great media center. One who just wants to use media and stuff should go for a PS3 rather than a PC. :)

^TY sheru! :)

Totally agree with your point there. I just finished KZ2 and got to agree I'm totally loving it! Something I should've invested in, long back.

Got to start MGS4 in sometime. Heck Uncharted 2's got to be crazy. :p

Back