Good-riddance to frequent computer upgrades!

Gannu

Unbanned
ex-Mod
Oh well, so here it's!

2lvxqa9.jpg

301ojet.jpg

The titles:

9lfsdy.jpg

Here's my little setup:

ftoab4.jpg

That puts an end to a long wait to get the PS3 for myself and bid good-bye to frequent computer upgrades.

First Impressions: Blown away by the sheer graphics of Uncharted and GT5: Prologue. Yet to play KZ2.

Many thanx to stormie, techhead and sharekhan for their inputs and recos for the titles and to Prashant of GI/IVG forums (soon to be a Regd. Dealer of TE as well!) for sending the bundle over for a good price! I owe you guys! :p

God of War III, here I come! :eek:hyeah:

Oh and here's what Yours' Truly, KMD sent me couple of days back:

nxqqmt.jpg

All I miss is a 5.1 setup and a PDP. I might bite a deal on the Panny 42PV80D this year end. :p

congrats mate...

killzone graphics are ultimate too..

had seen it at a demo at nearby mall....was blow away ...had seen nothin like it...was displayed on the samsung 40 inch led tv

njoy.....

^Thanx a bunch guys! :)

Forgot to thank another member here - Gmano aka Mano ji who helped me in getting a deal thru ebay for the wall mount for the LCD. Thank you so much mano! :D

Btw, those ethernet cables and the pwr cable in the setup, going to the top, is where the headless Atom rig and the router is.

Grrrrrr!!

Musst resist temptation at all cost! This is getting onto my nerves.

Congratz Gannu! I seriously envy you! Single, no one to bug around and all those gadgets.

Enjoy these moments dude! :p

Congratulations! I've never been much of a console player myself(discount the PSP and Doom/ Tekken on the PS/ PS2)! Another PC gamer bites the dust :p !

wow, congrats Gannu =)

Though i am sure you are going to miss upgrading your computer. Thats is something a geek would really enjoy ;)

phoenix844884 said:
i especially like the table layout. :D so spacious, yet so complete! nice.

Are you serious ?

Not notice how the keyboard is ABOVE the table instead of sliding just underneath.

Congrats gannu. enjoy.

Your rig is looking more sexier, with addition of PS3.:D

No upgrades...eh?

I am just waiting to see....when will you be changing your GPU.:bleh:

Back