English TV series discussion

Bluffmaster said:
Has anyone seen "Angel" here? Now that True Blood has ended, I need a new Vampire show to keep me entertained. I am having a hard time deciding between Angel and Buffy.

I have the entire series packs of Buffy and Angel. Every single episode.

There are a few shows I follow.

I just picked up a new show called "Archer". Its OMFG funny. Its an animated show with shades of James Bond, Space Ghost and Robot Chicken. Try it, you will love it.

I also checked out the piot for community. Major Suckage. Steer clear off that.

There is this new HBO series that is due called "Bored to Death". Its very good like most HBO shows. This one promises to entertain. Its sort of that Bohemian USA kinda comedy. It also has Ted Danson.

Got hooked on Sons of Anarchy. Quite a weekend so far!

Bluffmaster said:
Just finished watching The Lost Room, very intriguing series but I was disappointed by the end. It left alot of questions unanswered. If they could have given it a proper conclusion, this would have been a classic. I recommend a watch though.

the lost room was awesome. apart from the 3 episode miniseries, there was talk that it would be converted into a regular show. sadly, that didn't happen.

whatsinaname said:
Anyone else watching Warehouse 13?

Good time pass for the first few episodes, but it looks like something I could get bored with soon. Lets see.

warehouse 13 is not bad... it's extremely popular in america for some reason. well, actually, the reason is because it's scifi without being too nerdy, so everyone (including people with the iq of a chicken) can follow it without problems. thus it's mass appeal. little bit of comedy, good chemistry between the lead actors... that's why it's doing well.

just watched the premiere of bored to death. seems quite charming... hopefully it will turn out good.

the big bang theory, castle, heroes, house and how i met your mother are all starting up in a few hours :D

Supernatural Season 5 is so frickin awesome man.

All hell gone nuclear on earth and a showdown between angels and demons and finally god and lucifer each taking a dean and sam.

Wow, those show writers must be on some expensive weed.

and the series premiere of the good wife is also pretty decent. it's another courtroom drama but it focuses on a single lawyer and thus, has a lot of story built up around one character. definitely worth checking out imo.

Na arre.. most of the times.. good shows are canned even before they get set.

Remember Six Degrees - Got canned after 6 eps...

A super show, Drive something was also cancelled after 5 eps..

So I thought its the same thing this time..

Anyways wanted to watch Mischa Barton in action once again ;)

Anyone here who watches BONES?

I finished watching Season 3 Episode 15 {the last episode} and really didn't understand the Gormogon thing's ending.

Who was Gormogon that Booth shot at?

Back