Domino's Pizza - Coupons

raksrules

Elite
Aug 30, 2007
Mumbai
We see this all the time on tv series and all but has anyone tried putting a pizza overnight in fridge and having it next day ? Like heating Back in microwave and then eating.

rdst_1

Skilled
May 10, 2009
We see this all the time on tv series and all but has anyone tried putting a pizza overnight in fridge and having it next day ? Like heating Back in microwave and then eating.

Yup, but I reheat it in a proper oven and not a microwave. Microwave heating is okay if just reheating after a few hours but for a pizza from the fridge I prefer the normal oven.

blkrb0t

It's Nothing Personal
Skilled
Nov 3, 2010
Skynet
Never microwave the leftover Pizza. Reheat it in a pan with the top covered with a lid, or an aluminium foil; whatever is available. That would heat the Pizza just perfectly and still keep it crunchy. Microwaving would only make it worse.

iPwnz

Brutally Honest
Skilled
Nov 30, 2011
Pandora
LOL. So, he meant give by GEEV?:D Haha...
Russian DOTA2 players style. Wanted to have my share of fun. :D
Anyway ordered it using some random 20% off code.
BTW out of curiosity how many slice of pizzas (or pizza size) can you guys eat for lunch?
A size between Med-Large would be good for me. Small is too small, Large is a bit too much, Med is little small. Not being a glutton but when it comes to food stuff like this (aka fast foods) I cannot be simply satisfied with a slice or two. >_>

Last edited:

phoenix844884

The Analyst
Skilled
Apr 5, 2009
New Delhi/Chicago
Russian DOTA2 players style. Wanted to have my share of fun. :D
Anyway ordered it using some random 20% off code.
BTW out of curiosity how many slice of pizzas (or pizza size) can you guys eat for lunch?
A size between Med-Large would be good for me. Small is too small, Large is a bit too much, Med is little small. Not being a glutton but when it comes to food stuff like this (aka fast foods) I cannot be simply satisfied with a slice or two. >_>

I once ate 3 large pizzas when I got the munchies after getting drunk. I am not so proud of that.

rdst_1

Skilled
May 10, 2009
I once ate 3 large pizzas when I got the munchies after getting drunk. I am not so proud of that.
:eek::eek::eek:

And I thought I eat a lot. I once ate a XL pizza from Pinocchio Piza. XL means 15 inches in their case. They have a Giant pizza as well at 18 inches.

iPwnz

Brutally Honest
Skilled
Nov 30, 2011
Pandora
which chain makes the BEST CHEESE PIZZA? I'd like to try. and please suggest toppings. Mushroom?

kooabs03

Adept
Apr 23, 2007
Delhi/ NCR
I have the same question. I love pizzas which are decently baked and good amount of cheese. Dont really care about the rest of toppings. I used to love the double cheese burst pizza from dominos. I moved on to Pizzahut later.