Domino's Pizza - Coupons

That's the problem with your browser... Which one are you using.. DOMINOS site is acting up with my FF & some users have reported that they were getting this error with CHROME as well but for them FF worked.. I used Chrome for payment...

Some people also used IE as a last resource. It seems some plugins are interfering with the DOMINOS site...
using chrome ... same problem...

I have coupons voucher of Dominos pizza in bulk whose validity is till one year i.e 2015 and are eligible in all over India. It's cost is Rs 7000/- on M.R.P but i can provide it on Rs 1200/-. The advantage of having the coupons voucher book is that with the purchasing of one Pizza , you can have the same another Pizza for absolutely free and the total numbers of voucher are 20 which means another 20 Pizza's free.

Please P.M me

Thanks.

That's the problem with your browser... Which one are you using.. DOMINOS site is acting up with my FF & some users have reported that they were getting this error with CHROME as well but for them FF worked.. I used Chrome for payment...

Some people also used IE as a last resource. It seems some plugins are interfering with the DOMINOS site...
well I'll be damned! Yes I used Chrome. Why didn't I think of trying other browsers.

well I'll be damned! Yes I used Chrome. Why didn't I think of trying other browsers.

coz we are used too with chrome ;) Was trying the same thing and scratching my head from last one hour. Finally came here and saw the same problems for many other users. Used IE and bam! it works lol.

coz we are used too with chrome ;) Was trying the same thing and scratching my head from last one hour. Finally came here and saw the same problems for many other users. Used IE and bam! it works lol.
so its confirmed that its chrome problem. will use IE next time for placing an order for pizza. ROFL :D

1653569_10152083692617745_1354133832_n.jpg

** Works on REGULAR Pizza as well... **

Is WBZ100 the best offer we have? :S
I haven't placed any order yet till now lol.
On a side note why are pizzas so ****ing expensive!! >_<
Someone please open a desi pizza chain and sell them at cheapz :3

Dominos doesn't load on IE. Trying FF FF doesn't work. I will have to install Opera.
There is a discount of 20% on 350rs and above value. Not applicable on regular, simply veg and combos.
BTW whats a "margherita"? How is it?

Dominos doesn't load on IE. Trying FF FF doesn't work. I will have to install Opera.
There is a discount of 20% on 350rs and above value. Not applicable on regular, simply veg and combos.
BTW whats a "margherita"? How is it?

Opens here in IE and Chrome both, no probs. Are u talking abt Double cheese margarita ? It's awesome , but u may have different taste.

Opera works!
Opens here in IE and Chrome both, no probs. Are u talking abt Double cheese margarita ? It's awesome , but u may have different taste.
Not the site itself but payment. I cannot make payment on Chrome, FF. Doesn't even load on IE.
Yep double cheese margherita. Heard lots of good things from my friends so i wanted to try it.
And oh this will be my breakfast! :D

Placed order. 352 total amount.
Actual amount charged on my card: 362rs.

Attachments

• dominos.jpg
    dominos.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 183
Last edited:
Are u talking abt Double cheese margarita ? It's awesome , but u may have different taste.
I'm not a fan of cheeze but i loved it.
btw Medium/Serves 2 is good ok one person.
Yeah, order doesn't go throught when using FF. Had to use chrome.

I used a 25% off coupon yesterday. RMV25
lol dude you could've posted the coupon on time and not after it expired.

twas opening on chrome and but payment was working on IE for me lol... freaking Dominos web devs... :/

btw pizza for breakfast? :p

twas opening on chrome and but payment was working on IE for me lol... freaking Dominos web devs... :/

btw pizza for breakfast? :p
Did it load for you on IE? Mine didn't. As for the breakfast thing, i slept at 10:30am and woke up at 2:30pm. So techincally *late breakfast.
And oh, 30% off. :p

Attachments

• Screenshot_5 - Copy.jpg
    Screenshot_5 - Copy.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 163
Back