Courier Service Feedback

International parcels without tracking number from china are notoriously known never to reach india.

Who knows if they actually sent it or not.

I have bought from them previously and all 3 orders reached in a specific time i.e 14 days for each package but last 2 parcels never reached me. They reached Delhi but were returned from there to China both the times. Who knows what these mo****f***ers are doing.
Any ways, I just got my cheque book and I will ask the PO for the clarification so as why they wrote "NO SUCH PERSON EXISTS". But any suggestion what I could do to find the guy who wrote it and get him fired or something.

Right now the question mark is on two parties, seller & courier. Who did their job and who did not.
The seller has 99.7% feedback score. That's why I trusted him. The seller is calling my home almost everyday now to get this sorted out.

My dad called the sales tax check post at Walayar yesterday. They said if my dad can come in person and show id proof, they will consider releasing the package without any fine. The officer said they blocked it thinking it was for sale. Don't know if they are insisting him to come there in person to get bribe.

eBay emailed me few hours back saying if I sent them proof within 48 hours that I couriered back the first one, they will refund me the full amount plus the cost of reshipping. When my dad called BlueDart yesterday, another person picked up. He says the paper they got from sales tax officers doesn't say anything about fine, it only says to submit id proof.

Dad thinks BlueDart is trying to mess with him. So, he is planning to go to the check post and get it back personally. In the mean time, I will ask eBay for some time extension. Once we get both the monitors, we will ship the original one back to the seller through a good courier.

This is the email I got from eBay:
Further action was undertaken on your eBay Guarantee claim. We request you to review it and help us with the necessary information. Please find the details here

Action : Buyer to provide proof of Return shipment

Remarks: For the resolution of your claim. In Order to receive the reimbursement of courier charges, Kindly send us the scanned images of the Dispatch copy in JPEG or PDF format and provide your alternate contact number at address_removed@ebay.com. We should receive the copies within 48 hours from the receipt of this email failing to which we will have to close the claim and reject your request of refund. You will receive the cost of reshipping the item in the form of eBay coupons which is valid for 1 month. Once the claim is closed, the coupon will be sent to your registered email address within 3-4 business days. We thank you for your patronage.

Last edited:
I dont understand. Just for an ID proof..they blocked it there?? and they want the sender to go there?. Isnt the receiver who is supposed to be intimated at all in this case?. And lets just say its you. fine. Just for an id proof?. My foot. :) :) :)

Isnt to avoid all this and to take care of these procedures we pay courier service money?. Isnt that the definition of courier service?

I dont understand. Just for an ID proof..they blocked it there?? and they want the sender to go there?. Isnt the receiver who is supposed to be intimated at all in this case?. And lets just say its you. fine. Just for an id proof?. My foot. :) :) :)

Isnt to avoid all this and to take care of these procedures we pay courier service money?. Isnt that the definition of courier service?
Dad doesn't want to deal with BlueDart any more. He feels its better to get this resolved by ourselves. Besides, BlueDart is also refusing to help us.

As of now, we have need to depend on BlueDart to get back the monitor we returned to the seller, and to get the paper sales tax people send us (this is needed at the checkpost). I believe sales tax people send communication to both the sender and receiver.

My dad called the sales tax check post at Walayar yesterday. They said if my dad can come in person and show id proof, they will consider releasing the package without any fine. The officer said they blocked it thinking it was for sale. Don't know if they are insisting him to come there in person to get bribe.
To go there in person involves a 6-hr drive you said ?

That is just nuts.

Whenever there are paper issues, courier companies contact the sender rather than receiving party. When i send or receive work consignments, I insist to send or receive 5 copies of invoices / challans. The levels of stupidness of courier companies, state border officers is very high. They loose, misplace papers or send orders with someone else's papers LOL. I have been in so many situations with these people who have little to no clues about tax structures, exemptions for inter & intra state deliveries.

For @unni If your dad agrees to go to this far away place, he should carry papers from the seller and your own papers copies of the courier you sent to the seller. They might just release the monitors on seeing personal ID and some bribe but if in case senior officers are there or around, the junior guys wont release without proper documents. Would waste your Dad's time with last minute surprises. Also ask Bluedart local guy at Walayar to be in person if possible or atleast on phone if required to say you are the purchaser & not seller.

To go there in person involves a 6-hr drive you said ?
Its about 8 hours according to Google Maps. :(
If your dad agrees to go to this far away place, he should carry papers from the seller and your own papers copies of the courier you sent to the seller. They might just release the monitors on seeing personal ID and some bribe but if in case senior officers are there or around, the junior guys wont release without proper documents. Would waste your Dad's time with last minute surprises. Also ask Bluedart local guy at Walayar to be in person if possible or atleast on phone if required to say you are the purchaser & not seller.
Thanks, will let my dad know this. We received the memo from Walayar checkpost through BlueDart today. I have attached a copy of it. It looks like ultimately all this happened because seller included my dad's voters id front page alone. The front page has photo and name, address is on the other side. Since the other side's copy was not included, there was no address proof. So, even though all other papers were present, they blocked it at sales tax checkpost and instructed BlueDart to detain it until further instructions.

BlueDart Edited.jpg

Do all couriers spend holidays at weekends ?
Never got any shipment at Saturday and Sunday.
Saw last tracking update(Gati) of my latest shipment from Amazon IN on Friday and no more update from then till now Sunday.

Do all couriers spend holidays at weekends ?
Never got any shipment at Saturday and Sunday.
Saw last tracking update(Gati) of my latest shipment from Amazon IN on Friday and no more update from then till now Sunday.
All couriers remain open on Saturday, some remain open on Sunday..

Id proof should be good enough I think to get monitors released but carry all paperwork. Do keep us updated.

Bluedart delivers on sundays? Never got one, even when it reached my nearest hub 20 km away on Saturday night... Always got them on Monday morning! (Not that i mind, everyone needs an off day)

I was expecting a package from FlipKart, it was 'Out for Delivery' at 10 AM. I didn't receive the package but the status has changed to "Undelivered Due To Reschedule Request". Anyone know wth that means?

@puns @blr_p @m-jeri
Finally got the monitor safely without any new headaches. Dad went to the check post and showed them id proof and other papers they asked for. It turns out that the seller had sent it from Indore along with a paper in which he faked dad's signature to make it look like dad is sending from Indore (I think it was form 15 or 16 or something similar). The sales tax officer showed dad this paper and asked if it was his signature. Dad said no. So the officer gave him a new form and dad filled it. Quoting the officer's words-"considering you are a senior citizen and since you were a government employee, I am not charging the fine. We are here to make sure that the government gets tax for products that are sold in Kerala. I would suggest to buy from Kerala next time."

Once it was cleared from the checkpost, Dad went to BlueDart Cochin office and picked it from there. Fuel for the trip alone cost around Rs. 4000 though.

Form 16.

We are here to make sure that the government gets tax for products that are sold in Kerala. I would suggest to buy from Kerala next time

Made me LOL hard

Once it was cleared from the checkpost, Dad went to BlueDart Cochin office and picked it from there. Fuel for the trip alone cost around Rs. 4000 though.

Ouch. I wish courier people had done their jobs properly. nothing would have happened.

Back