Courier Service Feedback

Problem is new ebay policy.
Once the Courier guy marks the package as delivered(even if I don't get package) eBay assumes that it has been delivered.

I sent a mail to the ebay seller about aramex.
Now seller replied in mail "Please call ARAMEX on 02233003300 to coordinate the delivery or get in touch with PaisaPay Customer Support.'
Was it my fault ?
Why should I call aramex ?
Guys,please suggest me what to do now ?
Mention it on their social media points
http://twitter.com/aramex
http://www.facebook.com/Aramex

I faced similar situation of delayed delivery, got a response from their social media team and also the delivery next day after posting it on twitter/fb.

Posted at morning at aramex FB site.
Still nothing changed.
I guess have apply for ebay refund if don't get item after 7 days(don't know exact timeline).

Got my item at last friday at night.
It was the as*h*le aramex guys who think they are too smart.
They change my pin no without any reason.
Saw my address was changed (written by ball pen over printed address which was totally right).
The nub idiot courier aramex guys actually have no idea about address and call me three times (in two day) to know the way to my house.

Fcking Aramex Kolkata did the same thing in a row.
This is another parcel from ebay from another seller.
Item item out for delivery but never reached.
Now fcking liars showing 'Attempted Delivery - Customer Not Available'.
Nothing can change these mfckers.

Guys i need to post some letters which are under 50 gms . I don't want to go with speed post since they take 7 days to deliver in Big cities . Tried thrice and it was 7 days each time .

DTDC said 110 per letter . Is it that expensive ?

FirstFlight delivered (from Pune to Kolkata) 20gm envelop in 48 hours.
FedEx delivered (from Delhi to Kolkata) a .5kg book in 30 hours.

But,did not received my book from Amazon India through Bluedart ever after 9 days.

DHL delivered an international consignment (China to India) on 2nd day of shipping whereas DTDC is still "attempting" to deliver a local parcel sent from Rajkot after 5 days of shipping. Somehow they always find my address to be "incorrect". Go figure ! :rolleyes:

DTDC is total BS. Most of their people are thieves. I wanted to courier an iPad last February and the guy marking the package asked me what was in it. I told him it was an iPad and that I wanted insurance and tracking on the package. He said, "Good choice sir, we have a thief in our office who steals all the high end goods from shipments." I cancelled the shipment and went with Blazeflash who delivered the iPad without incident within two working days.

In other news I don't know who are the good guys here, but my Amazon order containing a SSD, microSDHC card, SATA to USB adapter and other small filler items shipped from New York on the 29th of October was delivered today morning. Aramex was super fast.

^^ Aramex has been good for me so far. First Flight is more or less good enough. Blue Dart is the most shit of the lot. The delivery guys behave as if they are kings and they're doing a favor delivering your package.

Thief DTDC have not delivered my item yet.
Out for delivery from past two days.
DTDC Kolkata main office only 5km from my house.
Fcking dtdc can't even cover 5km in two days.
Slower than any turtle.

Back