Budget 21-30k Basic 15" laptop for multimedia, office etc

Am just curious y a'int people buying Dell laptops anymore :p
Its either lenovo or HP. And lenevo has too many varient,which make it even more difficult to choose lol.
The research will never end :D

so lenovo-g5070-59-422421 is the best laptop around this price bracket of 20-30K ?
If you are using paytm it comes to ~23K
Will you get any extended warranty over it ? If you pay 1.5K extra

Am just curious y a'int people buying Dell laptops anymore :p
Its either lenovo or HP. And lenevo has too many varient,which make it even more difficult to choose lol.
The research will never end :D

Many new Dell laptops lack the HDMI port. It is not as if everyone uses the HDMI port but it is still a quite useful feature to have since is the dominant display port currently.
I removed the Dell Vostro V3446 from my wishlist due to this reason.

@avi have you received the laptop and got the cash back ?[DOUBLEPOST=1418467090][/DOUBLEPOST]Many reviews say that B50-70 is better than G50-70
G50-70 has issues regarding keypad.B50-70 also comes with Anti Glare.

@avi have you received the laptop and got the cash back ?[DOUBLEPOST=1418467090][/DOUBLEPOST]Many reviews say that B50-70 is better than G50-70
G50-70 has issues regarding keypad.B50-70 also comes with Anti Glare.
You should have told me earlier, not now :mad:

Yup, no cashback. Laptop mostly will be delivered on Monday

You should have told me earlier, not now :mad:

Yup, no cashback. Laptop mostly will be delivered on Monday
When was your laptop shipped?
Cash back is given within 48hrs of the item being shipped.
Usually they provide cashback withing 12hrs of shipping.

Received it when seller marked it as shipped, so it was instant

Did you get your warranty extended?
Yes. Got the mail for both ADP and Peace of Mind(2 yrs extension) this week.
Will get the certificates within the next 30 days.

I still don't know what certificate means and in which mode I will get it (email/courier). Will update you once I receive it.

Yes. Got the mail for both ADP and Peace of Mind(2 yrs extension) this week.
Will get the certificates within the next 30 days.

I still don't know what certificate means and in which mode I will get it (email/courier). Will update you once I receive it.
Great! So the VAT bill and Authorized Seller is the key here.

Cashback means will they really credit cash or in paytm wallet?
PayTM wallet.

If anyone here interesretd in this wallet amount, can let this go for 5% off. PM me :)

Last edited:
@hotshot05 I had received laptop on Sunday. It's really good and I have no issues with display. The bill has PayTM details like order date, shipment details etc. Did you upload same bill on Lenovo POM? Anyways, I contacted the seller and he was super friendly. He sent me another bill. Now I registered on Lenovo Promo Site. So what next? They verify it and ask me for payment?

@hotshot05 I had received laptop on Sunday. It's really good and I have no issues with display. The bill has PayTM details like order date, shipment details etc. Did you upload same bill on Lenovo POM? Anyways, I contacted the seller and he was super friendly. He sent me another bill. Now I registered on Lenovo Promo Site. So what next? They verify it and ask me for payment?
For my model, the POM offer was free.
For you, I guess they will validate your request and then will ask you for payment.

How much time did they take to first reply to you
They replied after almost a week.

But the ticket status was updated within 2 business days. (I checked for the first time 2 days after I registered on the site. So I am not sure when they updated it)

Fine. Hope they update is as early as possible.
Any update on the warranty extension?
I also purchased lenovo 59-436419 laptop from the same seller and asked him send a separate sealed and signed invoice. Let me know if that is sufficient to claim 2 Yrs extended warranty.

I am looking for some PayTM wallet cash. If yours wallet money is lying unused, you can sell me at some discount. Interested?

Back