Budget 21-30k Basic 15" laptop for multimedia, office etc

The thing is that I won't break the seal of the pack until Lenovo accepts the registration request. It will be pretty painful having a new laptop infront of me but me being unable to use it :'(

Cloudtail and Rocky Marketing are authorized retailers of Lenovo. So they are displaying the offer on Amazon.

Since they are authorized sellers, their price will be a bit higher.

Snap deal was selling it at about 25K. So whole cost comes to 27-28k with 3 years warranty. But I can't find same in amazon. Even if I select Rocky Marketing, the message isn't displayed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:
Snap deal was selling it at about 25K. So whole cost comes to 27-28k with 3 years warranty. But I can't find same in amazon. Even if I select Rocky Marketing, the message isn't displayed.
Search using model ID ( 59-417086 ) on Google or Amazon.

Check the screenshot, I guess I selected the same model
When I was browsing Amazon yesterday, the "Offer Info" for Rocky Marketing was displayed below the short specification list (i.e 2-3 lines below the line upto which you have taken screenshot). But I was browsing Z50-70 models mostly. It has free 2 yr extended warranty.

fcking amazon raised the prices again. waiting for the drop now.

I thought you guys were not suggesting may be this specific model has some issues.
If you want a user review, check notebookcheck for G50-70 review. Most likely the processor will be different.
Check the processor review separately.

Back