Budget 21-30k Basic 15" laptop for multimedia, office etc

@avi My warranty start date was updated to reflect my date of purchase. It was done within 1 working day of raising the request.

I have not got any update via email for the Peace of Mind and ADP offers.
I am unable to understand my ticket status on POM website. From what I understand after reading the FAQ, my request is valid and they will send me the extended warranty certificate within 30 days.

@avi My warranty start date was updated to reflect my date of purchase. It was done within 1 working day of raising the request.

I have not got any update via email for the Peace of Mind and ADP offers.
I am unable to understand my ticket status on POM website. From what I understand after reading the FAQ, my request is valid and they will send me the extended warranty certificate within 30 days.
So you get the warranty extended right? and have you opened the laptop :p

btw I will be ordering the 422421 mostly today. Amazon raised the prices again and its 28,500 INR. On Snapdeal it is at 27000 and on PayTM it's 25,500 INR. Mostly might buy from PayTM. I also want to update that @Binary World also offered the same at 26,200 (via PM) and now he also shot up price to 29,000 INR LOL.

PayTM seller is CompuSystems and I couldn't find any info. However PayTM care has assured me that he is an Authorized Lenovo Seller. So there shouldn't be any problem extending my warranty, right?

So you get the warranty extended right? and have you opened the laptop :p

btw I will be ordering the 422421 mostly today. Amazon raised the prices again and its 28,500 INR. On Snapdeal it is at 27000 and on PayTM it's 25,500 INR. Mostly might buy from PayTM. I also want to update that @Binary World also offered the same at 26,200 (via PM) and now he also shot up price to 29,000 INR LOL.

PayTM seller is CompuSystems and I couldn't find any info. However PayTM care has assured me that he is an Authorized Lenovo Seller. So there shouldn't be any problem extending my warranty, right?

I opened my laptop the day they updated my warranty start date.

I am not sure about PayTM. It would have had been great if you could talk with the seller directly.
Ask them if they will provide you a bill on their store(CompuSystems) letterhead.

If you get that bill, you will get the warranty.

@avi have you received 6k cash back ?
Everything is good about this laptop except the screen :(
Its a HD Glare Display. So I guess you wont have a proper viewing angle and it will be blury.
Things like this dont happen on a Anti Glare display.
(I am not really sure about this,correct me if am wrong)

Don't know about screen (and it's not for me anyways :p)

haven't received the cashback yet. As per terms, I will receive it once the laptop is shipped.

Back