Budget 21-30k Basic 15" laptop for multimedia, office etc

hey guys..bumping this thread for some inputs in the same price range(Rs.30K).
Main req is best display avbl....min 2 gig RAM for browsing, youtube and movies.
TIA

Best budget Laptop ->
Dell Inspiron 3551
http://www.snapdeal.com/product/dell-inspiron-3551-notebook-4th/629593872709#bcrumbSearch:dell 3551

Pentium Quadcore N3540, 4gb ram, 500gb hdd. Only upgrade you might think of doing is an ssd. Has just 1 ram slot so you are limited to 8gb DDR3L
Doesn't have - DVD/cd drive , ethernet and VGA

Screen is avg, but works for general purpose. Lower the gamma just a bit. Has hdmi when you want to view on TV. The speakers are loud and the screen brightness goes very high and very low. All Black with shiny sides so it looks premium. Waay better than the lenovo shit. The trackpad is clickity but it works. Has multitouch and two finger scroll. The battery also lasts 4hrs or more.

Its Pretty slim (1 inch-ish) and since its wide cause of 15inch screen, it looks kinda sexy and well for the price you just cant fault it.
If you want for office, media, browsing, you don't need anything more. This laptop covers it all with more headroom left to play with. Windows 7 works flawlessly and windows 10 works well too but is a but right now you have to find the right touchpad drivers (which I did and worked well after that) and it didnt wake from sleep a few times, so I went back to Win 7 till the driver issues are resolved in coming weeks.

Got two of these during the freecharge coupon offer for 17.5 each. Wondering if I should get another one too. Since its dirt cheap you could literally use it the way you like.

(PS- Dont compare with Paytm offers. Those retards are more unreliable than a mad man's monkey. Sent me a Harddisk in just bubble wrap.)

Last edited:
Thats seller. How PayTm here is to blame?
He was the only seller who's products were elegible for cash back. If you make shitty sellers your mascot that makes you shitty too. Also they dont have any real support, only twitter and tickets on their app.

Back