Audio Xiaomi Piston 2?

These pistons from
Xiomi, are they compatible with iPhone and does the mic work well with iPhone ? Anyone knows ?
Looking for a wired headset (preferably with mic) under 1K and compatible with iPhone.

Yes, they are compatible for iPhone. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1409652313][/DOUBLEPOST]
Was available a few minutes back, went OOS
Many confused souls are cancelling their orders not sure if they will get V1 or V2. So, keep tracking might be available again soon.

FK is F***ed up site, though there is a alert system to let know if the product becomes available through NOTIFY ME, it simply doesnt work at all! How the hell the people who write code for this company work either?

Great IEM under 1k. Ordered it last night and paid extra 90 and I got it this morning. Loved the warm and full bodied sound. Bright trebles without sounding harsh, good soundstage and the bass is full and deep though slightly boomy. Mid is slightly recessed but decent for a V-shaped sound signature. But for an IEM under 1k, eyes closed this is the best for me. I've ordered another pair for my bro after I came to know it works with iPhone 5. As for me, after using IEMs such as Senn CX300, Philips SHE 9800, Creative EP630, Beyer Dynamic DT100, Meelec (A151,M9,SP51,M6), Signature Acoustic C-12 etc.. I can boldly say this one is a steal for Rs.999

How do these compare with soundmagic PL11 and such ?
I was some time back looking for a IEM with MIC but then MIC wasn't really a criteria.
My usage of a wired mic is going to be very minimal and only some times when my bluetooth battery dies.
I am actually looking for something in Rs. 500 range.

I haven't listened to Soundmagic PL11 yet, the only model I've heard from SM was PL30, which I thought was neutral and mid-centric and I thought that was best for rock music or guitar-oriented music. For 500, I think you can go for Philips SH3590/80. Good built but can sound really good with the right sized tip. Am using this while jogging as they can be handled without much care. I had lost the 3580 bought from Greendust in the fire accident at our office, got 3590 from Amazon for 400. I think with the right tip, they sound very good for 4oo

Here you go... http://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B00...m=A1VBAL9TL5WCBF&pf_rd_r=0HYAY5S2THAA50SX7HTP

Ebay has almost the same price(with coupon) if you like the green variant .[DOUBLEPOST=1409920113][/DOUBLEPOST]Btw, some selective accounts on Flipkart are getting offer(500 off on 750) on choosing Flipkart first service. Flipkart service is 500 a year, so flipkart first goes for free and you can use that offer to buy Pistons at Rs.499.

Btw, some selective accounts on Flipkart are getting offer(500 off on 750) on choosing Flipkart first service. Flipkart service is 500 a year, so flipkart first goes for free and you can use that offer to buy Pistons at Rs.499.

If anyone from here have this offer, please lemme know. Will love to this for 499.

Here you go... http://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B00...m=A1VBAL9TL5WCBF&pf_rd_r=0HYAY5S2THAA50SX7HTP

Ebay has almost the same price(with coupon) if you like the green

This amazon one is perfect for me. It is amazon fulfilled and if I select the normal delivery option, how much time it will take for delivery ? I plan to get it shipped to Mumbai.
Do they ship from Mumbai itself if it is amazon fulfilled ? If yes then I expect it to come in 1 day even if I don't select expedited delivery. Or not?

This amazon one is perfect for me. It is amazon fulfilled and if I select the normal delivery option, how much time it will take for delivery ? I plan to get it shipped to Mumbai.
Do they ship from Mumbai itself if it is amazon fulfilled ? If yes then I expect it to come in 1 day even if I don't select expedited delivery. Or not?
I think Amazon does same day delivery in Mumbai. I read somewhere. Doesn't hurt to check.[DOUBLEPOST=1409929897][/DOUBLEPOST]
Don't have them but the one supplied with Samsung Tab2/Grand sucks.

Has anyone who has the Mi Pistons from abroad compared them with the ones being sold at FK ?
Just want to confirm they are exactly the same.
The boxes are diff & unless I have a really bad sense of smell, no choc smell.

I don't claim to be a audiophile but, to me atleast, these are not that much better than the Kanen KM92s I was using. I know this is subjective and I could be very wrong, but ...

Ref :
http://www.head-fi.org/t/480254/kanen-km-92-impressions
http://www.head-fi.org/t/438289/kanen-km-92-review-budget-woody-iem

Back