WTB: PCIe GFX Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
5k fixed price
6k was for his urgency

you can wait a yr and i won't sell it to you then simple

if you want it, take it in a week for 5k

@ Techboy... I am going to NP tomorrow... If you can show up with the card there i will take it... I will be there with your Dealer SMC... Let me know if you are interested in selling it... My offer is 5K... If interested let me know...

@ Switch, please come to my house, I can give you my phone no and tell my address.
I can tell the address of my dealer and you can collect it from him.

OK?

where in delhi are you located... Also who is your dealer... I thought your dealer is SMC only... they know me pretty well... You can drop the card with them and collect the money later from them ... i will pick the card from them and pay the amount... Or we can both meet there itself... That ways i can chek the card in front of you and you can collect money right then and there...

Switch said:
where in delhi are you located... Also who is your dealer... I thought your dealer is SMC only... they know me pretty well... You can drop the card with them and collect the money later from them ... i will pick the card from them and pay the amount... Or we can both meet there itself... That ways i can chek the card in front of you and you can collect money right then and there...
OT, even i'm going to NP tomorrow ! What time you goin there Switch ?

I will be there at around 12ish and will stay there by 3 or so... If you wanna meet me then call me... We can have a mini meet there...

Okey who is your dealer... What condition is the card in... Do have the BILL/Card cables/Game bundle/Box etc... Also NP is so near IIT... Plz make an effort to come there as i have to buy 4 machines from SMC tomorrow for a friend so will be busy there for quiet a while... Also you bought the card from SMC so it will be better for the warrenty and rest of the stuff to verify for me...

But if you cant come then i will mostly try to come to your place and pick up the card directly... But do let me know about the rest of the details i asked for...

Switch said:
I will be there at around 12ish and will stay there by 3 or so... If you wanna meet me then call me... We can have a mini meet there...
K. I'll be there at 12 two. Gotta buy the new rig ..... You can get me a discount too ;) . Will call you .....

You will get the bill, card and some other things . I will keep the games.

I prefer that you pick from my house, I bougth from SMC but warranty can be taken directy from Rashi if you want.

just for the games, who gives you all this for 5k, nobody other than me.

---------
You can get the complete package - games for 5k
or complete package + games for 6k

@techboy... Okey enough tantrums... As i said 5K or nothing... And plz... Do mention if your card has some issues... Cause i remember reading your thread about your 6600GT artifacting... Sole reasone i wanted to take the delivery of the card in SMC as they would have a perfectly fair idea about your card...

I state again... I WILL OFFER YOU 5K FOR YOUR 1YR OLD XFX 6600GT IF IT IS WITH BILL AND COMES WITH THE COMPLETE BUNDLE AND DVI CONNECTORS AND IS IN PERFECT WORKING CONDITION... Plz answer in yes and no... I am not here to do business...

Take Care

Switch

@ Vij... IIT... woot.... which leet post of mine made you think i am sooooooo bright :p...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back