Would you shift out of India if you had an option ?

Not being sarcastic or anything But genuinely asking if any of you (people who replied and the one's which didn't) have stayed abroad, as in not for a vacation or business trip but actually staying for few months and living life as a local ?

^No. But know a lot of people who did/are staying. Also MIGHT go somewhere abroad for M.S(with absolutely no intention to stay back), so will let you know the experience :)
Dont want to post any other/other's opinions or experiences.

Would shift out of India if I had the chance - Europe being the destination of preference. I would avoid Amreeka - useless stuck up nation full of stupid dumb obese cretins.

^No. But know a lot of people who did/are staying. Also MIGHT go somewhere abroad for M.S(with absolutely no intention to stay back), so will let you know the experience :)
Dont want to post any other/other's opinions or experiences.

Someone else explaining their experience and you experiencing yourself is a different thing altogether. Also as you are wanting to go abroad for MS, you never know but you might want to set your base in that country after experiencing living there.

Strong yes from me. Life is so much more organised, and comfortable at some places abroad. Would already have if I knew a way to take parents along.

Let me start by saying India is my home, my motherland and if its a opportunity of a huge change to my life or my family's life I would shift even to another third world country.

If you are asking this question cause of the recent past then sorry. No reason to shift. You are forgetting the positives and concentrating on the negatives.

Let me start by saying India is my home, my motherland and if its a opportunity of a huge change to my life or my family's life I would shift even to another third world country.

If you are asking this question cause of the recent past then sorry. No reason to shift. You are forgetting the positives and concentrating on the negatives.

No it is not because of recent happenings but the country as a whole and how things are working.

gx4qp.jpg

I guess raksrules has an option to settle abroad and getting others opinion about that :p

On a serious note for the question, I'd prefer to be altogether born in an european country ( or even in India but maybe a couple thousand yrs ago) :) Living in a developed country sounds good and it definitely has many more advantages but being a 2nd class citizen in another country doesn't sound that good for me. Although I don't rule out moving to a developed country completely if situation compels me to do so.

Grass is always greener on the other side, no matter which side you see.

But despite that I'd love to shift :p Provided that I land a good job to sustain my living and needs :)

I guess raksrules has an option to settle abroad and getting others opinion about that :p

On a serious note for the question, I'd prefer to be altogether born in an european country ( or even in India but maybe a couple thousand yrs ago) :) Living in a developed country sounds good and it definitely has many more advantages but being a 2nd class citizen in another country doesn't sound that good for me. Although I don't rule out moving to a developed country completely if situation compels me to do so.

As of now I don't have an option but I know I can create an opportunity of such kind if I would be sure I want to move. As of now I have no plans of permanently shifting.

As of now I don't have an option but I know I can create an opportunity of such kind if I would be sure I want to move. As of now I have no plans of permanently shifting.

Same here. I can move out of India, but not sure whether it would be worth it. I'm still relatively young and would like to explore India further before I think about exploring outside of it.

Someone else explaining their experience and you experiencing yourself is a different thing altogether. Also as you are wanting to go abroad for MS, you never know but you might want to set your base in that country after experiencing living there.
Yeah. Thats why didnt post any experience. And no that cannot happen as I know for a fact that I dont want to permanently live anywhere else. The advantages I personally have here beat any other incentive of living abroad. :)

I would.

There is nothing much left in this nation, and it is getting more and more corrupt due to our politicians and it hardly functions. India, basically runs on auto-pilot and people have no respect for each other. I would rather live in sullen Europe or materialistic America where people do not talk to you, or remain aloof; respectively. Call it self-hate or a negative attitude, but 12 years of working in India has left me with bitterness and no accord for my mother-land. I have been successful in my career, but the daily struggle and slog of life along with no value for humanity, animal, or weed is burning me out pronto. This is exponentially increasing as I get older and will reach an infliction point post retirement. We are a degenerate[ing] society, caught in the cusp of modernization and old-world culture we are so proud of. Put it this way: I am not too fond of my country man nor do I like to interact with them. Abroad will be better, alone and way way less people.

:)

Couldnt put it better myself ! :hail:

I would.

There is nothing much left in this nation, and it is getting more and more corrupt due to our politicians and it hardly functions. India, basically runs on auto-pilot and people have no respect for each other. I would rather live in sullen Europe or materialistic America where people do not talk to you, or remain aloof; respectively. Call it self-hate or a negative attitude, but 12 years of working in India has left me with bitterness and no accord for my mother-land. I have been successful in my career, but the daily struggle and slog of life along with no value for humanity, animal, or weed is burning me out pronto. This is exponentially increasing as I get older and will reach an infliction point post retirement. We are a degenerate[ing] society, caught in the cusp of modernization and old-world culture we are so proud of. Put it this way: I am not too fond of my country man nor do I like to interact with them. Abroad will be better, alone and way way less people.

:)

Back