Would you shift out of India if you had an option ?

raksrules

Elite
Question is simple, Would you shift out of India if you had an option ?
Whatever be your answer, please give reasoning of the same if possible.

Depends to where don't you think?

I wouldn't shift to Pakistan or Iran even if I had the option.

Nope.
I know why you might be asking the question, but India still is home.

Though i would love to be in a profession which ll rather force me out of India for a few days/weeks, but that ll be it.

Yes. Money would be one reason, but I'd primarily leave India to complete my cars bucket list .....
BMW 318i E30>Nissan 300ZX>Honda S2000>BMW Z4>Pontiac Firebird>Chevrolet Corvette>Ferrari 550 Maranello .... for now.

After this I may return.

It is bit obvious no one wants to shift to another third world country, so yes in the premise of this query, it some developed country.

Always wanted to move out of India. That is the first thing on my list as soon as I am done with my graduation.

would never shift out of India permanently. Reason : Family , Friends, Relatives, HOME. I guess however deplorable situation is, if you are with your loved ones u make through. And even if u drive a ferrari and live in a porsh society but away from your people u will get bored after sometime.

Thats my perception.

No i wouldn't.
Country is like a mother and leaving her permanently is something i cannot stand.
Its like your mother who takes good care and has provided the needs till you have all grown up and then one fine day, you leave her alone when you find someone more better and attractive.

No i wouldn't.
Country is like a mother and leaving her permanently is something i cannot stand.
Its like your mother who takes good care and has provided the needs till you have all grown up and then one fine day, you leave her alone when you find someone more better and attractive.

I can imagine you shouting in Sunil Shetty's voice, sleeping in the sand in the middle of Thar desert.

I would shift out of this planet if there was that option. These so called developed countries are run by commercially minded people who don't care a damn about the environment or the earth. Their motto is to destroy the planet just to fill their piggy banks. unfortunately most governments are on the same path. to them success means destroying the beauty of the land so that it never grows back again.
if i was god, i would have sent some asteroids towards earth right now as a wake up call. destroy my earth and i will do the same to you selfish people.

I can imagine you shouting in Sunil Shetty's voice, sleeping in the sand in the middle of Thar desert.
And getting the throats of anyone even talking about leaving "isne mere maa ko gaali di hain Sir" :lol:

Yes. If I get a good opportunity. I am already away from my hometown/state. I can hardly go back for more than 2 weeks at a stretch. So if out of India provides a better opportunity, why not? I might still get about around 2 weeks to go back home.

I'd like to be a dual citizen of both India and another country (whichever suits me). I'd like to have property in both places and the liberty to move around freely between these countries. In fact, I'd like to be a citizen of as many countries as possible.

Why would I like to move out of HOME to be a guest somewhere.
Developed countries means - better road, taller buildings, faster cars, over courtesious people/language etc. - well I don't care for none.

Given an option I would rather like to go to country side, leave this rat-race now I am in, get a big farmhouse - with basic amenities, work on my hobbies. :p
But yeah, I am in for vacations once in a while abroad.

Might be for short term, but won't be away for long for sure.

Not being sarcastic or anything But genuinely asking if any of you (people who replied and the one's which didn't) have stayed abroad, as in not for a vacation or business trip but actually staying for few months and living life as a local ?

No

Maybe/Only for business trips/vacations. Or like the concept suggested by OinkBoink, but even then I'll be staying here most of the time.

Back