Why no Micromax?

Anyone who thinks he is being patriotic by buying MMX, i have no words. Hell even the stupid Aakash tablet is a chinese rebrand.

+1 even though their ceo says some of it's parts are made in india, some in uk and remaining in mainland china.

I highly doubt if anything at all is made in india for the manufacturing of Aakash tablet, despite of their big statements of setting up huge factories in jalandhar and hyderabad.

neither mmx or any so called India manufacturers nor this Akash manufacturer has got any factory.
all are busy in visiting Chinese city's.
enjoying wine and selecting which OEM handset to be picked up next for putting their brand on.
show me factory in Google/Google earth that does assembling work in india.

We don't have FAB's to make memory or processor.I agree but at least show me a single factory where they integrate the imported components.

their is none so far for all these Indian mobile companies.

stop fooling around and save your precious brain for which their is no means to repair or replace if and when you land up with tumors and what not.

stop fooling around and save your precious brain for which their is no means to repair or replace if and when you land up with tumors and what not.

That's a little impolite there, I believe. No reason to lose our cool here. Everybody will have their own opinions.

Though I agree with you on the subject in question and have already posted my same views above.

I agree,It may be impolite but that is the sad reality as we do not have any cohort studies for cell phone radiation and risk of metastasis.
anyways,this is my last post here.

Well now we know; although the opinions from members varies but for most of us MMX is NO GO. Should we also include KARBON, LAVA, Videocon, TOM,Dick and Harry's mobile to banned list?

China is the place where all major electronic manufacturing done be it Apple Samsung or HTC the key difference is these company design there products have strong QC measures the OEMs build products according to the design given by Apple,HTC etc
does MMX design there handsets? do they have a R&D setup? just buying phones off a an oem's catalog & adding your logo doesn't you a make manufacturer
Agree Sir . Coming from a person with a Canvas2 . Build quality not up to mark .

I dont know why these indian(?) companies are such BIG cheatbaazs & contuine their business cheating gullible customers?
i have a dumped mmx funbook tablet in my hom which has tormented me with all sort of trouble issues throughout & mmx check point service centre giving me hell. Condition is that it came up with trouble just after 3 days of purchase & have continued tormenting likewise with one or the other failures. Even though there are many months of warranty left, i have already dumped it , extremely frustrated to even carry it to the mmx sc or for the matter even sell the defective product.
For me,MMX is a Complete NO-GO,..once burnt twice shy!

I dont know why these indian(?) companies are such BIG cheatbaazs & contuine their business cheating gullible customers?
i have a dumped mmx funbook tablet in my hom which has tormented me with all sort of trouble issues throughout & mmx check point service centre giving me hell. Condition is that it came up with trouble just after 3 days of purchase & have continued tormenting likewise with one or the other failures. Even though there are many months of warranty left, i have already dumped it , extremely frustrated to even carry it to the mmx sc or for the matter even sell the defective product.
For me,MMX is a Complete NO-GO,..once burnt twice shy!

Because the customers are gullible (as you have noted yourself), and the customers don't realize the concept called "There is no free lunch". Or perhaps they don't want to.
Most get lured by the large price differences, not realizing that it can easily become a total loss ...

Finally got my a110 back after 20 days . Let's see how it goes from here . Still vol button not fitted properly . May have to go back . Could not check in a hurry when they gave me the phone .

Back