Whey Protein, where to buy!

I strongly disagree with that, you need a good quality pre-workout to have good amount of energy and insanely good pumps. A good quality pre-workout does provide a great increased blood flow.And increased blood flow means more muscle gains. And I am not talking about your mum-chum cheap pre-workout that does contain underdosed and low quantity ingredients. I am talking about high quality proven pre-workouts.

It is well-established during the studies that pre-workouts does help during the workout and result in better muscle building.

All types of pre-workouts are available there for all types of training.
I am curious to know, what sort of muscle gains are we talking about here?

@imad7x @Darth Vader you and some other members have mentioned Nutrija brand in a good light. Is it really good? I haven't had good experience with Indian brands. I'm not asking specifically about proteins.
I have tried a lot of Indian brands including XLR8,Gayor,Nutrija, Amul high-protein Bittermilk and some non-indian brands like ON,Ultimate Nutrition,Muscletech,Myprotein etc. None of them gave me any issues.

Did they work as intended ? I frankly don't know if it helped coz i was already consuming Chicken/Eggs as part of high-protein diet. Replacing so called high-protein paneer with Chicken breast def improved my overall physique. I'd still consume protein powder, if you want to be safe just stick with imported brands.

I have tried a lot of Indian brands including XLR8,Gayor,Nutrija, Amul high-protein Bittermilk and some non-indian brands like ON,Ultimate Nutrition,Muscletech,Myprotein etc. None of them gave me any issues.

Did they work as intended ? I frankly don't know if it helped coz i was already consuming Chicken/Eggs as part of high-protein diet. Replacing so called high-protein paneer with Chicken breast def improved my overall physique. I'd still consume protein powder, if you want to be safe just stick with imported brands.
I'm not into protein. Ignore protein for a sec. I would like to know about other supplements.

I have had carbamide forte, healthoxide brands send me entirely different products. I know for sure that profoods does adulteration. That's why I was asking why Nutrija?

I'm not into protein. Ignore protein for a sec. I would like to know about other supplements.

I have had carbamide forte, healthoxide brands send me entirely different products. I know for sure that profoods does adulteration. That's why I was asking why Nutrija?
I started using nutrija in Dec '22 after @Darth Vader 's review. It's been great. I've tried their beta alanine, ZMA, Green tea extract, Glutamine, Multivitamin capsules and just recently bought creatine. So far the most effective I've noticed are ZMA and Beta alanine.

Disclaimer - I Haven't tried any of these supplements except multivitamin in other brands to give you a comparison. But my friend who has tried imported brands in the past said that nutrija is almost as good as ultimate nutrition

That's why I was asking why Nutrija?
Tht's the question i asked here originally. All i got was "Indian product bad, buy MyProtein" I wasn't convinced with that answer. To make matters worse, i had very bad exp with MyProtein on all my 3 orders. :confused:

Nutrija product portfolio is huge catering to everyone and at cheaper price. Other than that i don't see any specific reason.

1693106294482.png

I have only tried Nutrija Protein, Vitamin D, Joint Supplement & Pre-Workout purely based on Ingredients & Dosage which always happen to be on par with Industry recommendations. Their Pre-WO is solid, but taste awful.

IMO, Nutrija products looks legit on paper and i have not faced/heard of any issues with their product even on Amazon.

Having said that, I have no scientific studies to prove or refute the above statement and I'm not promoting Nutrija. :cool:

In other news, ON makes supps here in India. I recently purchased its creatine. It was made in India.
You can find both made in India and the US; the latter is more expensive.

Since we're talking about Indian brands such as Nutrija, has anyone tried Avvatar? It's from the house of Parag Milk and I've heard some great things about it.

Nutrija,
XLR8,
gayoressentials
How often does Nutrija restock? I'm currently finding it difficult to cook chicken or fish regularly with college now and going to start using protein supplements. I looked into Nakpro Gold on Amazon as well, any idea how that is? I understand brands like ON are the best but I'm more surprised I was able to even convince my parents to let me buy whey protein, don't want it to be expensive.

Also does anyone have an opinion on these cheap protein drinks made by Amul recently?

750rs for 30 units of the protein buttermilk. 15g each.

They are out of stock a lot actually depending on which type you want. So last time I just ordered 10 pounds straight away
I haven't ordered anything from them in last 6 months. Look like they're currently OOS on Isolates/Concentrates. :) It wasn't like this before, too many TE members are ordering from them it seems lol.

I haven't ordered anything from them in last 6 months. Look like they're currently OOS on Isolates/Concentrates. :) It wasn't like this before, too many TE members are ordering from them it seems lol.
Going to either buy the nutrija 90% isolate or xlr8 whey protein 24g
According to this review they seem to have the same amount of protein as the xlr8? Seems that the label is stating protein as on a dry basis. And according to that trustified guy (honestly the credibility of his yt reviews are questionable), the xlr8 protein amount is true (24g)

What benefit do I get from going for a concentrate instead of this whey? The nurtija isolate has roughly 2 grams more of BCAA?

From what I've researched, they both will downright be the same, it's just that the isolate will digest better, has no fats.

From what I've researched, they both will downright be the same, it's just that the isolate will digest better, has no fats.
Thts all to it. I use both Isolate & concentrate blend didn't notice any difference.
FYI,The last few of my purchase was with Gmcsupplements (Official Importer) Ultimate Nutrition Prostar whey 5lbs. It roughly cost 2.3k INR per 30 servings.

Back