Whats your New Year's Resolutions??

madmonkey said:
Hmm,my new year's resoltuion will be...

1.Kill all my fellow members in CSS and have ultimate power.:D
2.Brainwash the guy who thought of the name bengaluru:S
3.Enjoy my X360 which I'm gonna receive today at 1:00pm till the release of the PS3 and also torture the ppl of the phone company since my 360 dealer was not able to contact me frm yesterday.
4.Run naked arnd the entire layout at precisely 12:00AM(of course,this option may not be possible)
5.Get me a golden retriever in 2006.

Hhaha, why settle for CSS when you can have WORLD Domination!

Regarding the XBox, way to go! Which version have you opted for and what games have you picked up for now? Post some pictures/screenshots if you can.

@Nikhil= let's form an organisation,I'll bring the weapons and u bring the babes(u do know tht we'll be bored by just waiting for the ransom and so a little excitement frm the babes would be inspirational) and do u wan't me to bring a chainsaw,I know it's sloppy work but it sure as hell will inflict massive pain.

@Tracerbullet=My bro wen't to get the X360,so I have no idea which version it is and I was offered 2 original games with the deluxe bundle,So I chose
Halo 2 as I clearly have no idea if there is any 360 game worth buying.I'm thinking of getting the cod2 but I think I'll pass and wait for some more 360 games to release,so till then it's Halo 2 fragfest.

Though I did want to tell blade abt me getting the 360 since I promised him on every update of my 360 but I dun see him online nowadays in techenclave.

madmonkey said:
Though I did want to tell blade abt me getting the 360 since I promised him on every update of my 360 but I dun see him online nowadays in techenclave.

Blade's on a holiday. :)

But there are many on TE who would really like to know about ur Xbox360.
AFAIK this is the first Xbox 360 on TE.

1)Hmm..I'll have to get back to full fitness again.

2)No more whiskey and white rum (except on 31st :D).

3)Will have to retire now..cant do no job no more...

sigh...

Sunny said:
have plans for :

mobo+proccy+ram+PSU....

ontorep + raatlynp + dtdc + cetan

TechEnclave contest v1.5

Unscramble the words and you know what Sunny is getting !

Happy New Hardware Year Sunny :D

Winners get to keep the hardware guessed :rofl:

People who already know not allowed to guess!

I'll be early to bed and early to rise...
No cellphone upgrades...
No h/w upgrades..
And i'll stick to my resolutions..

Baah..that sounds crazy...:tongue:

Anyways..here's wishin u all a very happy and prosperous new year..!!:eek:hyeah: :cheers:

Staying positive and taking life more lightly.

Be less cynical.

Been trying this for years, but havent succeded so far.

amol0010 said:
Staying positive and taking life more lightly.
Be less cynical.

Been trying this for years, but havent succeded so far.
You just need to be less of a miser. Stop crying about every 50rs you wasted on useless stuff that could've been spent on pc hardware heh.

Always had a resolution that i will cut down some calories, flab and weight each year...but damn!!!..it actually happens other way round :'( :'( :'(

So this year, I will add more weight :no:

My resolution for 2006....

WORLD PEACE !!! ..... uhhh ohhh..... this is not the Mr Universe stage......sorry wrong speech..... :D

my resolution for 2006 ....... to be able to stand on my feet again.... I will give anything to be able to walk without pain........even my right leg !! :O

1) Imma gonna Study a bit, so that i pass my FYJC.

2) Imma gonna spend more time with my gf. (Had a ball on the 1 day/1 night cruise with her ;))

3) Imma gonna start Football again! (After like a 6 month break.)

4) Imma gonna go to the GYM everyday! (Except Sundays. :p)

Last but not least

5) Imma gonna upgrade beeeeeeeeeeeeeeg in May!!

@ Eazy, :rofl:

And how bad is your leg man ? :S

Ummmm!!! resolutions....

1. Cocktails

2. Overclocking

3. No Overcloking the Cocktails :p

4. And Definately No Cocktails while Overclocking :bleh:

lol..... How old do you think Eazy is?? Though he is young at heart.... Unfortunately, calender wise, he is much older to all of us :p

Back